"Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, ma'am."

The arrogant Paragon suddenly became a kind fellow like he was possessed by a priest ghost as he was crossing through the crowd of annoyed Paragons.

Only a few people gave way for Kane, while some of them either refused to get out of his way or tried to trip his legs or bump his shoulders.

But it only riled up the Players' rage as Kane dodged all those attempts perfectly and reached Juanito safely.

"Are you okay, Big bro?! I've been waiting! I thought something happened to you."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's talk about this later."

Kane had to grab and push Juanito away so that they could finally get out of other people's sight. But Kane suddenly heard a woman laughed at him.

"Huhuhuhu, sadness."

He recognized the voice. Kane looked around and saw the smiling Melodia deep in the crowd with BM beside her. Kane was about to panic since he was totally embarrassed now that Melodia and BM were also there. Luckily, he was saved by Sparrowman, who started clapping on top of a platform in front of them.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Greetings, famed Paragons of the Herald City. It is I, Sparrowman. For hundreds of years, the Synderium family created peace throughout Arcadia. But now that the Emperor died, everything fell apart. We, the Sparrowmen, the best soldiers of the Royal Family, were tasked to protect the peace within the Empire. And for that to happen, we need Paragons like you!"

Juanito titled his head toward Kane to ask.

"Big bro, which of the people standing on top of that platform was the man you saved?"

Kane noticed that there were also many knights wearing a golden helmet standing at the platform.

"Uhhhh, honestly, I never met those guys before. I don't remember saving any of those captured idiots. They say they're the best in the Kingdom, but they got easily captured by someone I pounded with my own fists."

Juanito nodded in admiration. Sparrowman continued.

"Thank you, everyone, for gathering here in the Centennial. In just exactly 100 mins, we will reach Miranda Kingdom Port. For now, take a rest at your quarters."

After concluding his speech, the Paragons started leaving the hall individually. Kane and Juanito peacefully left the hall until a woman mocked them.

"You did quite a show earlier. Huhu!"

Kane didn't even need to turn around to know that it was Melodia. But he had to confront her, or she would call everyone again just like what she did with back in the cave.

"Tch! What do you want, kid?"

"Hmph! I told you I'm older than you!"

Juanito turned around and bowed at Melodia and BM, which in turn, BM pointed at him.

"Who's this?"

Juanito reached out his hand at BM.

"Big Bro Bannermanner and Big Sis Valkyra, I am Juanito."

BM accepted the handshake.

"Yeah, I can see your ID. But why are you hanging out with this guy?"

"Uhhh, he offered me a shortcut to leave Herald City. And that's why I'm here."

Melodia tilted her head in confusion.

"Shortcut? You mean he invited you here?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem?"