Morgana wasn't giving him a chance to speak nor to think. Vulcan was hit that a hole in his neck, stomach, and right leg were formed. Despite having holes in his body, the Paragon created a spear made of blood and hurled it toward the incoming laser.

[Blood Spear]

KABOOM!

The explosion gave Vulcan the chance to think.

'That proved it. We have equal magical damage. But she could attack from a distance. I need to do something.'

PEW!

Vulcan got shot on his chest, but his whole body turned into a hundred bats.

PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Morgana tried to fire at all the bats, but her six orbs were not enough. The surviving bats swarmed Morgana.

[Irelia's Hope: Barrier Form!]

Suddenly, the six orbs combined each other and turned into a barrier that protected Morgana.

SLAM!

The bats failed to pass through that they had to go back, but the barrier released a couple of light pulses that destroyed Vulcan's bats.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

All of his bats got killed, but the 80th Ranker wasn't planning to lose as he deliberately let one of his bats flee. The bat morphed into Vulcan, but this time, he retained the bat's black wings in his back and even turned it bigger.

[Transfusion]

He flew up in the sky and absorbed all the blood of the dead bodies below. Vulcan's fangs became sharper, and his eyes became redder than ever.

As Vulcan snapped his hands, floating red spears appeared in the air and went straight at Morgana, who was protected by her barrier. The first two spears were deflected, but the third one damaged her barrier.

CRACK!

While the fourth spear jammed into the barrier, Vulcan fired his fifth spear straight at Morgana's face.

[Irelia's Hope: Orb Form!]

"Ack!"

Before she was hit, Morgana disabled her barrier and returned it into orbs. She tried to kick the spear away, but it impaled her leg instead. But Vulcan was a bit disappointed at what happened.

'I thought it was a direct hit on her face. Even if her leg got pierced, changing my spear's direction needed a lot of power. I wonder how many HP will I lose if I get kicked in the face.'

Despite her noble clothes and doll-like face, Morgana wasn't just a beautiful doll but a real fighter.

PEW! PEW! PEW!

Without a break, Morgana continued firing lasers at the very exposed floating Vulcan. In exchange, Vulcan continued absorbing blood from the dead while firing his own set of spears.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Some of their attacks were colliding with each other while others managed to land to their targets. Vulcan was hit in his right ear and left shoulder, dismembering his whole left arm. While Morgana was pierced on the right side of her stomach.

The collision of their attacks filled the air with smoke. Despite not seeing each other, their attacks never stopped and continued firing through the smoke.

Vulcan managed to regenerate his body except for the right hand that was sliced. Now that most of his body regenerated, Vulcan tried to throw a spear once again.