"Ugh..."

THUD!

"I granted you your wish. Die for your lady."

Vulcan pointed his finger to the sky and unleashed a red laser. The laser was seen by everyone near the area, including the Sunflower Hive people and the soldiers in Tetsuya's military camp.

"That's Vulcan's signal. Fire!"

Tetsuya's soldiers unleashed all of their arrows and flaming boulders at Morgana's troops upon seeing the signal.

People that would pass by would think there might be a meteor shower as the sky was filled with falling projectiles.

The boulders rained down and decimated Morgana's soldiers and even Vulcan himself. After getting hit by multiple arrows, Vulcan was squashed by a massive boulder.

SLAM!

That boulder continued moving forward, leaving a trail of burning grass behind. A few seconds later, Vulcan stood upon the burning grasses with his badly heavily burned. The Paragon man limped for a few seconds until he completely healed. The first thing that he heard as soon as his hearing recovered were screams from Morgana's soldiers.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!! HELP!!"

All that they could do was to scream while the naked Vulcan continued walking forward, ignoring the pleas of the wounded. Suddenly, Vulcan noticed a white light in front of him.

SHING!

Vulcan managed to tilt his head in time to dodge the laser.

'What is that? That wasn't a normal mage. Is that another Player? I thought all of the players also abandoned her?'

Because of the boulder barrage, Vulcan couldn't see anything through the smoke. He decided to momentarily lay low and slowly walk forward. But mysterious lights were beaming from nowhere, hitting other soldiers.

"UWAAAHHHHHH!!"

There were still soldiers screaming in pain, but Vulcan noticed that the screaming ones were on their side. Because he was just sneaking and ignoring his allies getting killed gradually, Vulcan managed to get closer to the source of the laser.

BANG!

The Paragon's head exploded as he was lasered right through his brain. Despite having his head cracked open, Vulcan was unbothered and stood up like nothing happened.

Despite only having one eye, Vulcan managed to see the person right in front of her.

It was a beautiful white-haired lady with 6 floating white orbs surrounding her. She was wearing noble clothes, and her hair was too long that it was probably as long as her own height. Seeing all that, Vulcan realized who was that person in front of him. It was none the famed Princess Morgana Synderium.

As she noticed that Vulcan grinned, Morgana immediately fired multiple lasers at him.

PEW! PEW! PEW!

But Vulcan morphed into a cloud of black smoke and dodged all her attacks. The Princess fired yellow beams at the smoke to dissipate it. But a portion of Vulcan's smoke managed to reach Morgana's foot. Vulcan appeared from that small fraction of smoke and grabbed her neck.

SLASH!

[Blade of Irelia]

Vulcan was about to snap her neck, but Morgana dismembered his hand using a blade made of light.

The Ranker jumped away to stare at his dismembered hand.

"It's not regenerati—"

BANG! BANG! BANG!