"Uhhh, you delivery everywhere?"

"As long as it is in Herald City, we can deliver everywhere."

"How about the Centennial Ship. Did you know about it?"

"Yes. The famed ship that was always getting sank all of the time. We all knew that ship. We can deliver your items there before it sailed."

"Sweet. I guess everything was working out, YET. I'll buy hundreds of that with my remaining money and delivery it to the ship."

Kane pointed some wooden barrels marked with a drawing of flames. The merchant was confused but proceeded to list the order.

"I had those for decades, but no one was buying it. Suddenly, someone bought it yesterday, and now you're buying a lot of them. Is there some kind of new usage for these barrels that I didn't know?"

"Yesterday? I dunno. I'm buying this because I thought of something. What did that guy do?"

"I don't know. He only bought one of them. And then he asked for a refund that I accepted when he offered to buy another sword in exchange."

"Weird. Who the hell was that guy?"

[You received:]

[High-Grade Banana]

Restores 50 Health upon consumption.

[Medium Cooldown Potion x 1]

Reduces the cooldown of your skills for 25%.

Duration: 120 seconds

[Small Ability Enhancement Potion x 1]

The effectiveness of your abilities will be increased by 10%.

Duration: 100 seconds

[Small Item Enhancement Potion x 1]

The stats of your items will be increased by 15%.

Duration: 100 seconds

[Medium Strength Potion x 1]

You will instantly gain 100 STR upon consumption.

Duration: 120 seconds

[Medium HP Extender Potion x 1]

Your max HP will increase by 20% upon consumption.

Duration: 100 seconds

[Small Poison Bottle x 5]

The target will instantly receive 50 magical damage upon consumption and 10 magical damage per second until the effect faded.

Duration: 10 seconds

[Small Crushed Dragonscale Potion x 1]

Upon consumption, it increases your armor by 30%, max HP by 20%, fire damage by 20%, and your abilities' damage by 10%.

Duration: 100 seconds

[Medium Healing Potion x 5]

Restores 100 HP upon consumption.

[Advanced Fire Bombs x 27]

Instantly Deals 200 Fire Damage at a targeted area. Units that were hit by the fire bombs will be burned by 20 Fire Damage per second.

Duration: 10 seconds

[Fire Enhancement Scroll x 1]

Increases overall fire damage by 20%