Kane finally came out of the cave's hidden entrance.

BANG!

The massive entity smashed her way out of the cave to chase Kane. Even if Kane had a ridiculous movement speed, his speed and the creature's speed were just the same because of its gigantic size.

Knowing that the creature will eventually catch him, Kane deliberately ran toward the city gates.

"HELP!! FUCKING CITY!! THERE'S A GIANT MONSTER IN YOUR FUCKING GATES!! HELP!!"

But as soon as the guards saw him being chased by the massive monster, they closed the city gates.

BAM!

Kane slammed on the door and was abandoned all by himself.

"Hey! This is human abuse! I have rights! How could you let a person die out here?!"

"You're a wanted person, dumbass!"

"Ah, then, I surrender! Arrest me!"

"Let's just skip the steps. Let's say this will now be your execution."

"What do you mean it's my execution? Are you the judge, you motherfucker?! Hey! Open up! Let me talk to the manager!"

But his efforts were futile as the guards even removed the torches to prevent the monster from seeing them.

Kane slid down away from the gate to dodge the monster's attack.

BAM!

The monster slammed hard on the gates that one of its big doors fell down. The citizens who saw the massive monster screamed before fleeing.

"Kyaaaaa!"

"Aaaahhhh! There's a monster!"

Despite that, the monster still chased Kane! He was forced to continue running away before the beast could reach him. Everyone ran away except for Detective Hallow, who was with the crowd.

Instead, Kane was still chased that he had no choice but to continue running away. The citizens and other players saw the commotion. At that same time, Detective Hallow was also present. He looked at the situation and saw the cursing Paragon on the other side of the gates.

"Fuck you and your city! Fuck everybody in this stupid shitty city!"

While running away, Kane passed through a cemetery. And then he looked back and forth at the corpse that he was carrying. An idea entered his mind.

"Ahhhh, shit! I hope this works! I need to find something to slow this guy down!"

Kane decided to enter the forest, hoping to slow the creature down. But the monster kept on knocking down the trees. Luckily, the accumulated trees that it knocked fell on top of the beast itself.

But it only held the monster for a few seconds before clawing her way out. Almost half of the forest ended up getting sliced in half. The monster came out of the woods, but Kane couldn't be found.

However, Kane couldn't hide the power emitted by Paragons that the monster easily followed the scent and ended up in a small crater. The crater that was left after the Elder Treant died, and Kane was inside of it.

The monster leaped down to the middle of the crater and opened its mouth to eat Kane. Seeing that the massive shadow completely blocked the moonlight, Kane knew that the monster was just right behind him.

BITE!

Kane was gnawed but softly that it didn't hurt. The beast released him a second after seeing a bundle of flowers on top of a corpse.