Suddenly, he heard something from one of the locked rooms.

"Hush. Hush. Hush. Hsssss."

The sound was weird, and that Kane kept looking at the closed black door which was different from the other cells.

SNAP! SNAP!

Boogie snapped her fingers at Kane's face.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Ah! I'll take it! 100,000 Gold!"

Melodia cringed. She leaned toward Bannermanner to whisper.

"He's too bad at this. He didn't even negotiate."

"I mean... from what we've seen, he's bad at everything."

Boogie smirked. She took a piece of paper in her pocket and wrote something. After writing, she handed it to Kane along with a pen.

"Looking at your half-naked fashion, you don't have the money right now, do you?"

Kane swallowed deeply for a moment before answering.

"Yes."

"This is a contract. On this contract, we're gonna take your friends as hostages for now while you get your mone—"

"Here."

Even Boogie was surprised as to how fast Kane signed the paper. Bannermanner and Melodia were flustered. They were about to smack Kane's back, but the criminals grabbed their arm. Kane quickly smiled and bowed to Boogie so that he could leave faster.

"Alright, I'm going to get your money. Bye!"

Kane turned around and walked away.

CHING!

Bannermanner unsheathed his sword and leaped at Boogie.

SLASH!

But Boogie managed to block it by taking out a shield from her spatial inventory.

"I knew you'd do that, boy."

Bannermanner was surprised upon seeing that she could also access the spatial inventory like a Player. Boogie swung her massive shield, banging it at Bannermanner. The Paragon managed to dodge it only to get hit by a battleaxe that Boogie summoned.

"Uaack!"

Bannermanner was tossed to the floor with major injuries. Suddenly, a large health bar appeared on all of the players' screens.

Boogie LVL 40

Hp: [12000/12000]

However, for Kane, since his level was still low, the HP was displayed in question marks. Seeing that it was a boss fight, Kane immediately ignored what's happening and continued running away. Since he wasn't the one who initiated the flight, no one was attacking him. Until a woman shouted.

"Boss! Our assassination plan has failed! What do we do now?"

Kane slowly looked behind to see who said that and who was that person she was referring. And his fears were correct. Melodia shouted it while looking at him.

'OMG! This bitch!'

Boogie pointed her battleaxe at Kane.

"Get that man! We're gonna sell these 3 Paragons here!"

The crewmembers of Boogie grabbed Kane and held him down.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You said, let's be rational?!?!"

Boogie approached him while sharpening her axe.

"What is it?"

"A life for a life, that's what you said earlier, right?"