"What the hell? So, even our swift raid this time was just shit compared to theirs?"

"All of them took the Class Quest except for Xvin and Ryore. I've been camping outside the Wallace Tower ever since I heard the news. And guess what, 1 by 1, they came out with either new or upgraded classes. All 15 of them won against Wallace. A few minutes later, Ryore came out and then Xvin. All 17 who survived the freaking Red Gate managed to get out of the Tower! Even if I'm from another guild, I was truly amazed!!"

Birthos had his mouth opened wide as he couldn't believe it. They heard legendary stories of people who managed to clear the Tower amazingly, but they never knew that a group of people like that actually existed at their doorstep.

"Woah! That was amazing! But I realized, maybe this Kane was also climbing the Tower, that's why we can't find him."

"Since I heard that the GM15 guild is raiding Wallace Tower, I checked the other 3 first, but this Kane wasn't there. I skipped Axel because a professional spy like him wouldn't waste time in climbing that Tower. Lastly, I waited at the Wallace Tower to check if he was secretly in cahoots with the GM15 guild. But he wasn't part of the 17 people that came out of the Tower."

Because they were too immersed talking about the achievements of Xvin's group, they failed to realize that they already got separated from their other guild members. The man in the black armor ignored it and continued talking.

"At some point, I ask myself why we are going through all these hassles just to find one man."

"Yeah, my bad. I just got mad and asked help in tracking him down. I didn't know you would take that seriously, and I never knew it would blow up this big that other guilds got involved. This is stressing me too."

"I didn't know it would be this big either that our guild master even approved the order himself. Because I've been snooping around everyone and still failed to find him, our guild master was convinced that he's not a normal player."

As they talked about Towers, the duo found themselves in the stairs going to the Axel Tower. Suddenly, both of them were startled upon seeing a girl with a lamp going down the Tower. Birthos immediately noticed the lady's equipment.

"That woman got high leveled equipment, and even that lamp was expensive. What is she doing here?"

"Probably, grinding materials? I don't know."

Birthos and his friend continued climbing up, passing the woman who was going down the stairs. However, the duo was troubled upon seeing that many other people were going down from the Tower. The pair leaned on the edge of the stairs to let the people pass through. But Birthos curiosity rose as all of them got high leveled equipment.

"Excuse me, what's going on? You guys are too high leveled to raid this Tower. Why are you here?"

"Uhhh, just watch it on the news. You'll hear it in a few days. Bye."

But the black-armored friend grabbed the high-leveled Paragon in the shoulder to stop him. Birthos was startled because the man looked like he was offended that someone was clenching his shoulder.

Birthos' friend was also a high-leveled player, but not compared to the guy that he encountered. However, that doesn't mean he had zero chance of winning. But this wasn't the place to fight. The black-armored Paragon released his grip and bowed afterward.

"Forgive my rudeness. But, we're really curious why are there too many high leveled people in this area."

"Geez, since you're really curious, we climbed that Tower to the top."

It surprised Birthos that he unintentionally shouted in the middle of the night.

"What?! But that was Infinite?"

"Shhhhh! I can't tell this to anyone, or else I'm not gonna get paid! Yes. We all thought it was infinite but it wasn't the case. It was just under some kind of spell. On the 25th floor, our mage channeled a powerful counterspell, and then Axel's power on the Tower faded away. When we reached the 26th floor, we arrived on a different floor. Not the usual 1st floor."

Birthos' friend was distressed that he returned back to the ledge to lean.

"So... so that makes you guys the first ones to ever cleared that Tower? You probably found something big, right?"

"With a lot of high-leveled player in place, yeah, we're the first one to ever cleared this Tower in just 5 minutes. It was probably that fastest record that ever existed, including the other Towers. But I was a little bit disappointed. At the top, all we saw was a powerful level 100 Golem, a legendary blade, and a book. I was hoping that Axel would come out just like the other Towers, but we only saw his dusted body under his rusted armor."

At this point, it was just a conversation between two high leveled players with Birthos just listening to their conversation.

"A book?"

"That's a skill book. What skill did you guys receive?"

"I really hate this. If you guys spread rumors about this, I'm not gonna get paid!"

"I promise you. This will be kept with the three of us until the news will come out, okay?"

"You're right. It was a skill book. However, I didn't give our employer a skill. It was a skill book that gives people a class. A hidden class with an Epic Rarity. That person who took it will now be called the Mirror Knight."