"Yeah, I'm the one receiving your mails. You're Miss Park Sun Mi, Sir Jae Joon, and that other part-time guy was Erick. And then that ice-cold princess whose name I didn't know."

Jae Hwan answered.

"Jung Yeonwoo."

"Yeonwoo?"

"Yeah, that's our lady. Pretty name, right? You seemed in love with her at first sight."

"Nope. Everyone will be curious if you're living under the same house, and yet you didn't know her never and rarely saw her."

"Well, suit yourself. But you can't say that to her. She's your Boss, though."

"B-Boss? Miss Sun Mi, you're not the Boss?"

Sun Mi gleefully shook her head.

"She owned this huge house, that restaurant over there and so on. Her family was even far richer than this before since their grandfather was a war hero. Apparently, even their father joined Arcanos."

Kane's eyes widened upon hearing that there was something right in front of him working with Arcanos. He could finally get some insider tips that would help him reach the top of the leaderboards! Kane suddenly bowed his head at Jae Joon.

"Sir, I didn't know you're that kind of person! Allow me to pay my respects!"

"Pay your respects? You sound like your paying respects for my funeral. If you're doing this so that you'll get some Arcadian information from me, then you won't get anything. I'm not Yeonwoo's father."

Kane was confused. A lot was going on Kane's head. Was Yeonwoo born from Sun Mi's first husband? Then was Jae Hwan her half brother? Seeing that Kane was grinding his brain cells so hard, Jae Hwan finally explained.

"My mom's brother was her father. One day, Yeonwoo tracked and found us in the slums and took us in. She explained that she needed someone watching this mansion because her family fell apart when her influential father and prodigal older brother died. To at least help her pay the bills, we created the Chickenfighter while she was working in Arcanos."

"How did they die?"

"Stop worrying for her. She's not gonna give you any tips either, even if you married her. People from Arcanos were banned from saying any inside information, and their employees were not even allowed to play the game."

"You're annoying. I'm not gonna marry her! Do you say that to every guy that you see?"

"Yes, I do. I tell this to all the guys I know, even with Erick! I want my sister to be happy! Obviously, she's been lonely because she had to work 24/7."

Kane got a little bit disappointed.

'This little fucker. I thought I was special since he's trying to hook me up with her.'

Because of all that bickering, Kane totally forgot about his character's stupid death and managed to sleep peacefully. Kane woke up, worked, and trained just fine like nothing happened. At 8 pm, as soon as they closed the shop, Kane went back to Arcadia.

Because he died, Kane spawned in MIRANDA SQUARE with only his default pants on. People started looking at him again.

'Right, right. I'm used to this now.'

Kane walked toward the merchant in front of him and sold almost everything in his inventory box. Since he had no idea how crafting worked in Arcadia, all the crafting ingredients that Xvin traded to him had no use. He sold everything except for the Galaxion Gunner.

[Gold: 3200]

'With this Gold, I can now go back to Herald City and play the game properly. But if I do that, I might forget everything that I learned in Wallace Tower. Let's just do what we need to do for now.'