"Yes! Of course! Why would I climb this shit!?"

Xvin and Ryore simultaneously laughed. They knew that Kane only managed to reach the top because of their collective effort. Even without Kane's help, Xvin and Ryore could still get to the top. However, without the GM15 guild's help, Kane could never reach the top. But the next-door only required one person to step in. Xvin asked him one last time.

"Are you sure? You can already escape and run away, and the quest will still be completed. If you proceeded on that door, you would be forced to defeat the boss inside. If you died, you would lose all your progress, and you'll get kicked back to the first floor along with the minus 2 levels penalty."

"Yeah, damn these shitty developers. I just leveled up to 10, and now they'll reduce it back to 8."

"Haha! Why are you blaming them? They literally placed many measures to prevent low-leveled users from reaching this place, like requiring the door to be opened only by someone with 100 STR. You're the one who did something unordinary that's why you reached this place."

"What will I lose aside from the minus 2 levels?"

"Your items that you equipped right now and the quest."

"I already placed my gun back and all my golds at my personal storage box. Can you give me tips?"

"That boss right there had the same moveset as Epicus. This boss was just as big as humans, which means it is harder to hit because he's just small. But his health was much higher than the Epicus. So, basically, he's sturdier than Epicus and also harder to aim. You could defeat him by dodging all the attacks if you observed his sword properly."

"If you're gonna score this tower out of the rest. How difficult is this tower?"

"Among the five towers, Jacob was literally the easiest. Anyone can climb that since the mobs are just from level 20 up to level 50. Not to mention it's only up to floor 25. Then this Wallace Tower is the next since it was up to the 50th Floor. Then Arthur Tower with 75floors and then Valian Tower with 100 floors."

"That's just 4."

"The last one was Axel Tower. No one considered climbing it because the floors are unlimited. They called it Infinity Tower or Tutorial Tower because of that. There is no final boss. The rewards ain't that good either since the monsters were just as weak as those in the Jacob Tower."

"Are you sure? Maybe no one just climbed that Tower."

The Axel Tower, or also called the Infinity Tower or the Tutorial Tower. Is was considered as the easiest Tower and also the shittiest Tower in the Miranda Kingdom.

A lot of people already tried to climb the Tower, but never found the top. Xvin claimed that he also managed to climb the tower up to the 50th floor in just 30 mins because that was how easy and stupid that Tower was. Xvin also said that he had a friend who managed to reach that up to the 100th floor, thinking that it would lead him to the final boss, only to get transferred to the 101st floor.

Aside from the monsters that were as weak as the monsters in Jacob Tower, there were also default summoned statues stationed on every 5 floors of the Tower. These statues were called Familiars and would help the Players clear the room.

Because of those Familiars, the Jacob Tower was perfectly fit for newbies like Kane. Because they could just stand in the corner of the room and let the Familiars kill all the monsters. Because they're just default statues, they're not getting any XP, and all of the XP would be taken by the players.

However, why didn't people exploit this Tactic? Because there was this XP reduction rule in Arcadia. This wasn't the first time that Kane encountered this rule.