After explaining everything to Kane, Xvin started walking toward the edge while everyone followed.

"Let's get moving."

Despite doubtful of their true intentions, Kane already spent 5 days working and living in the Chickenfighter to train with Jae Hwan. Things got easier and harder for him as he needed to work in the morning, train on breaks, and play Arcadia at night in exchange for them letting him sleep in the shop and feed him every day. Since the food was still shit, Kane doesn't feel that indebted.

Although he still doesn't have a chance against Ryore, Xvin noticed that his skills already improved compared to the first time they met him.

Kane slowly moved forward and stepped on the pedestal.

CRACK!

A cracking sound was heard, and the floor started shaking. Little stones began falling from the roof as the massive statue finally started moving.

Epicus, The Guardian Of The Wallace Tower Lvl 100

HP: [?/?]

Sticking to the plan, the squad members swarmed at Epicus and unleashed all of their skills simultaneously. While being bombarded with damage, Epicus didn't budge and continued moving the way he was programmed for five seconds. He raised his hand and summoned his staff in the air. Xvin shifted his gaze back at Kane.

"Kane! Watch it!"

Xvin and his group ran away back to the edge. Epicus slammed his staff to the ground.

BAM!

Epicus dashed forward and slashed Kane, which he easily managed to dodge. Upon dodging, the squad swarmed at Epicus again and attacked him. Epicus raised his staff in the air to slam it. The squad retreated back to the edges of the room before Epicus could drop his staff.

Upon dropping his rod, Epicus chose Pixie as his next target. He dashed forward and sliced Pixie, which she easily evaded. After dodging, the squad swarmed Epicus again and attacked him. If the team continued this process properly, they could easily survive Part 1.

Epicus would only attack the targets that he chose and would always shift to another target upon finishing his set of moves. Because of that, Kane wasn't really doing anything at all except for sitting in the middle, sipping a cup of tea that he bought from Miranda Market like he was having a vacation.

'I don't really feel good about this.'

He was hoping that Epicus would attack him while sipping his tea, but it didn't. After a few minutes of waiting, Kane finally got bored. He took out his sword and attacked Epicus.

TING! TING! TING!

[You Dealt 1 Damage]

Ryore was astounded at the sight of an idiot who was desperately bashing his sword at Epicus' feet.

"Hey! Just keep running, this guy can one-shot you. You wouldn't want to die on the last floor of this room. You're not dealing damage, anyway."

Kane sheathed his sword, which calmed Ryore.

"Now, go back to the center."

"Nope! I'm just not good with swords."

Since Kane was bad with swords, according to him, he did what he does best. Fighting with his fists. With his legendary punches that knocked a lot of opponents in real life and in Arcadia, Epicus won't stand a chance!

[You Dealt 1 Damage]

"Nevermind, I'll go back and continue running."