"Fair enough. Now, this is what I'm curious about, you guys kept on talking like you knew what the HERALDIAN HORRORS were."

"It was part of the main storyline quest of Arcadia."

"M-Main story what?"

Ryore and the others started laughing.

"Hey, Xvin, why don't you ask that shit what quest is he in right now?"

"What quest are you taking now?"

Kane opened his quest panel and read it.

[Quest Activated: The Mysterious Tower (?)]

You have entered one of the five mysterious Towers of Miranda kingdom. Climb and investigate the tower to know its secrets.

Clear Conditions: ???

Rewards: ???

Failure Penalty: -2 Levels

Xvin was confused.

"Then? Don't you have any other quests?"

"I don't."

"Okay, maybe they will come out later. So, basically, there's a main questline in Arcadia for players to follow. They said that there were a million quests available for all the players in Arcadia. But despite what path you take, you'll all be back to the main storyline from time to time."

"Uhhh... uhuh."

"The Heraldian Horrors is one of the bosses of that main storyline. You will first meet them roaming around the Herald Island."

"Oh! I know about that. But it one-shotted me. Did you guys killed that Dino Crocs yourselves?"

"Yes and no. We did kill the Heraldian Horrors but not that Heraldian Horrors. All of the players were bound to get killed by the Heraldian Horrors around the Herald Island. It was programmed that way. However, you'll meet them again later on when you're around level 80. When you do, you'll fight them properly and kill them. But I'm baffled about how you don't have any other quests. That never happened before, especially that Miranda Kingdom had hundreds of quests around."

"I did a quest earlier. It was helping an old man get the vegetables that he ordered."

"Yeah, told you. There were quests around this city. So, who did you fight along the way?"

"Fight? Uhhh, my back pain?"

"I'm sorry, what? Did someone ambush you from the back? Well, it's pretty common in a delivery quest."

"No, no one ambushed me. It's just that I got a quest that forced me to paint an entire house that my back hurts."

"..."

All of them were puzzled. Ryore, while overhearing, couldn't help but shake his head while some of them were covering their faces with their palm. All of them couldn't even believe that stupid quests like that even exist. Xvin continued asking.

"What kind of rewards are you getting from those quests?"

"+3 gold. And some +10 XP."

"3 gold!? 10 XP?! Is that it?"

"Yeah."

"Uhhh... good luck then! Hope you find better quests!"

"Here's what I don't understand. You already fought and defeated the Horrors. Why did you nearly lose fighting them here?"

"Because they were underwater."

"Uhhh, so?"

"Okay, here's both a tip and explanation."