Chapter 7- First Kisses and Shopping

Chapter 7:First Kisses, and shopping- I woke up to the sun streaming into the windows through the hotel curtains, and Christopher's crying. With a sigh I got up slipped on my robe and walked over to pick up Christopher. I peppered kisses all over his face and began swaying him softly as I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee.

The smell rose in wisps above the mug and into my nose, the coffee warmed the mug warming my hands. I set Christopher into his bouncy swing set and walked over to the kitchen and began cutting him some fruit for breakfast.

As I was putting Christopher in his highchair Christine walked in stretching, and yawning while wiping the sleep from her eyes with the bag of her hand. I chuckled. "Good Morning Christine..." I said as I began feeding Christopher bits of melon. "Mhm. Yeah..." she mumbled as she drowsily poured herself a cup of coffee.

After a moment of silence she got up and sat on the counter still yawning. "So are we still going shopping for your outfit today?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was just thinking of going to the mall. Is that alright with you?" I asked as I gave Christopher a slice of apple while I popped a grape into my mouth.

"Yeah sounds good to me, I mean we have to get you an outfit to make you look hot and have him panting like a dog on his hands and knees..!" She said and I laughed. "

"Okay well we will attempt that." I said. "Mommy no mowe..." Christopher said pushing the bowl away. "Come on baby just 3 more bites?" I said wiggling my eyebrows; he began eating as I counted off the bites of fruit. "Done?" he asked with a frown.

I chuckled and nodded, putting the bowl in the sink and pulling him out of his highchair as he crawled over to his box of toys. I walked over to Christine and picked up my coffee taking a sip as I narrowed my eyes on Christine. "Not too long though..." I stated and she smiled but didn't say anything as she hopped off the counter and skipped into the bathroom to begin getting ready.

I sighed and pulled Christopher some clothes out for him to wear. I picked out some kapree khakis and a yellow onesie with a jean jacket and his black converse. I got him dressed and then hopped into the shower while Christine watched him, and then got out and got dressed putting on some skinny boyfriend jeans and a white v neck with my red pumps.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag. "Ready?" I asked as I stepped out of the bathroom. Christine nodded while handing Christopher to me. I set him on my hip and we left the hotel on our way to go shopping. After 2 hours and numerous times of me getting a slap upside the head from Christine I finally found dress to show off my frame with some nude Mary Jane pumps and my gold diamond stud earrings. We were currently eating at the food court; I was bouncing Christopher on my knee while shoving a fry into my mouth. "So do you think you'll tell him about your past?" Christine asked with a mouthful of burger. "I don't know, I mean I feel like I can trust him. If he asks then I will be truthful about it. But only if he brings it up. You know I don't like talking about it." I said as I gave Christopher a fry. "Yeah I know babe." Christine said and no more than 2 seconds after she had spoken my phone began ringing.

With a sigh I handed Christopher over to Christine and began digging around in my bottomless pit of a purse. Only to see that it was again a restricted number.

I shuddered and turned my phone on vibrate remembering that Antonio had told me not to answer the calls again, but just knowing it was the stalker guy calling made my blood freeze and fear pulse through my heart.

Christine looked at me knowingly before giving me a small smile and handing me Christopher. "So what time is he picking you up tonight?" She asked "He said he would pick me up at 5." I said and she nodded while pushing away her tray. "I am done are you?" I nodded and stood up grabbing my bag and holding Christopher on my hip, my phone began vibrating and I sighed after seeing it was the restricted number once again.