That was the story of Kane. During this time, he was an unemployed expelled student. But many years ago, he was the legendary Kane who swept sports tournaments and reigned as one of the smartest students in the whole school. But none of those mattered when you hit rock bottom.

Some people saw the crying Kane while eating his food. But just as usual, they just ignored him. After finishing his decent meal, he quietly left and walked back to his apartment.

Along the way, Kane paused. He looked at the sky and suddenly shouted.

"Prepare yourselves, rich motherfuckers!! I'm coming for you! I won't lose this time around! Watch me from above, Josh."

From then on, Kane's gaze has changed.

He went back to his apartment and entered Arcadia.

'If I'm planning to be the strongest predator in this game, I needed to play this game seriously. For that, I need to go back to the very start. The Herald City.'

[Welcome back, Kane250]

[No waypoints were found from the area that you died.]

[You will respawn at the nearest recorded waypoint from that area.]

[Welcome to Miranda Kingdom Port.]

HONK! HONK! HONK!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Kane suddenly spawned in the middle of a busy street. Unlike that Herald City, which gave off the vibes of a rural city, Miranda Kingdom Port was a little bit industrial.

There massive ships that were landing on the beach. There were a lot of carriages that were being pulled by horses. Kane also spotted some cars that were powered by charcoal engines.

But what caught Kane's eyes was the massive grey brick walls of Miranda Kingdom. They were too high that even if Kane would place the three biggest ships in the port on top of each other, the walls will still be higher.

But this was the start of his series of problems.

'Damn it. So, basically, I lost everything, including the Rabaum's Collar. Damn, that was a good item.'

Kane started to walk away from the place that he spawned as people started staring at him.

'What the hell is this? Again? Even in this place, people recognized me?'

He already walked for a few minutes, but everywhere he went, people were staring at him. Finally, he passed a mirror.

'Shieeetttttt!'

Because he lost all of his items after his death, he realized that he was half-naked. If a player died in Arcadia, they would respawn without any items except for a default set of level 1 underwear.

'But what's with this stickman, body?'

But being naked wasn't the reason why Kane cursed. He was mad because his character doesn't have any abs or muscles, unlike in real life.

The character creation in Arcadia entirely relied on the VR Capsule as it scanned the player's entire body. In the cases in which a player was not using a VR Capsule, the features of their characters will only be based on their faces in their credits cards and ID pictures.

As for Kane, his face was created from his employment ID. His height came from the calculated height that the VR set computed. However, for the rest of his body, it was set to default.

'Damn it. I'll buy that VR Capsule real quick!'

[Inventory]

Ripped Underwear