BOOOOMMMM!!

Kane, on the ground, was amazed about the rapid skills and abilities that was being unleashed in the sky.

"Holyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiitttttttttttt!! This is literally the Boss Battles that I was expecting!! Hell, yeah!!"

Still hiding under the smoke, Bastion was teleported beside the Knight and the Mage. Bastion looked and smiled at the mage.

"Thanks for teleporting me, I would've died if you didn't."

The Mage had no time to reply and formed a giant red circle around her.

"Give me time!"

As soon as hearing that, Bastion and the Knight jumped away and dashed toward Nethalion.

Bastion appeared to the Titan's right and fired magical crossbow arrows at his head. The Titan blocked all of it using his own hands. But Nethalion felt pain as some kind of liquid started seeping through his veins from the arrows.

While being distracted, a rope was dropped down to Nethalion's head. It was pulled back even before he could react. At the end of the string, the Knight was staggering while trying to keep Nethalion in place. Nethalion grabbed the rope on his neck using his left hand while pulling it on his right hand.

Because of being choked, Nethalion's mouth was opened wide. Bastion managed to teleport on it and dropped a glowing ball.

BOOM!

The Titan fell down.

Not giving him time to recover, the Knight pulled the rope once again to choke Nethalion. Bastion jumped toward his mouth to drop another bomb. However, the Titan aimed his fists at the ground, and it glowed red.

Seeing what Nethalion was doing, Bastion immediately kicked his bomb far away to prevent it from being ignited from the blast.

BAGAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Fragments of cement and compacted ice started falling from the sky. The place became a mess as everything was pushed back at the edge and left a large crater. In the middle, Nethalion was alive and well. Kane got trapped under a cement wall that collapsed.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Bog!

Eventually, Kane found his escape and went back to the surface. As soon as he got out, he saw the bomb that Bastion kicked away. He sneered before taking it away. Kane quickly rushed towards the Mage but saw an underground tunnel instead.

The Assassin and the Knight sprouted out off the rubble at the edges of the crater. Both of them were safe, but their armor was mostly destroyed. Upon seeing each other that they were safe, they immediately sped toward the Titan in blue and green energy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Seeing that both of them were closing in, the Titan suddenly avoided them and rushed forward. Bastion and the Knight were confused, but it only took them a second later to realize that they messed up.

"Shit..."

Bastion whispered.

The Titan went straight to the mage instead. The Mage noticed, but she couldn't do anything as her incantation is still not over.

"Just a few seconds. A few seconds more!"

Kane heard rumbling in the ceiling of the tunnel. Suddenly, he heard something clicked.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

He accidentally activated the bomb. Not knowing what to do, Kane just dropped it on the ground and ran away. But the tunnel was too long to escape. Instead, he looked to the left and saw a hole that he could use to escape the rubble. Kane trekked up to the pile of broken cement and started digging to reach the opening that could lead him back to the surface.