"Yes... in the meantime... I'll try to find him. For sure, he's still on Herald City."

"Okay, bye."

The young man was suddenly delighted that he completely forgot that he was depressed a few seconds ago. He gently placed his phone at the table and opened his laptop.

'Now, you little shit. You're gonna pay for all the shit that you broug—'

While visiting the forums, a thread caught his attention. He clicked it, and it opened a popular thread that was created by someone.

[Newbies, beware of a dude named Kane250 in Herald City. He'll party with you just to take all the loot alone. Don't party with this guy.]

[Author: Dreyer]

-Back at DISTRICT 6-

Kane couldn't help but jump around like an idiot while going back to his apartment upon seeing the money he received from Arcanos.

'Holyyyy shite! This game is lit! 10,000 GAK Dollars? My rent is just 7,000 Dollars!! I can pay my rent! Damn it! I went into multiple jobs, but in just one night, I earned this much money!'

He stopped upon reaching his floor as he noticed there were suddenly a lot of workers. They were going in and out of his room. The bright smile on Kane's face immediately faded. He rushed toward a worker and grabbed its coat.

"Hey, what are you doing?! That's my hous—"

A man suddenly grabbed his arm to protect the worker.

"Kane. That's no longer your house!"

"Oh no, no, no, no. Mr. Cortez, look at this!"

Kane flashed his bank book at Mr. Cortez just to show how much money he earned.

"I can pay for the rent! I'll pay for it now! I know your bank number."

Kane took out his phone and started inputting Cortez's bank number. But Cortez shoved it away.

"Too late for that. I already leased it to another person."

"What? You can't do that?! I'm living there!"

"You're not! You're not even paying. You're behind a couple of months! And I'm the landlord."

"You can't do this?! Alright, I'll pay more. How much did that guy paid for my flat?"

"He paid 10,000 Dollars."

Kane became irritated.

"10,000 Dollars!! But that shitty room is even too much for 7,000 Dollars?!"

"That was your pay since I feel bad for you and gave you a discount, but you're still not paying. So, are you gonna pay?"

"... shit. Okay, then how about I pay for another room for 7,000 Dollars."

"There are already tenants everywhere."

"But that room at the end over there! There's no one taking that room!"

Kane pointed at the last room at the end of the hallway.

"Alright, I'll give you that room. 10,000 Dollars."

"Why, 10K? It should be 7k!"

"Then, don't take it."

"..."

Kane couldn't do anything. To think that he just earned 10K dollars a few seconds ago and now he was about to lose it all. He took a deep sigh before talking.