We went to the lockers and he showed me mine. It was tall and blue and there were three vent slots towards the top. There was a combination lock hooked to the front. "Your combination is on your schedule." Ethan walked down the line of lockers a bit and got to his. It was five lockers away from mine.

I just stood there looking at my locker. On my paper there were some numbers. 24-15-21. That must have been the combination. Funny thing was I didn't know how to use a combination lock. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ethan look over at me.

I looked over at him and he laughed at me. I could feel my cheeks getting red from embarrassment. He came over to me. "I'm guessing you don't know how to use this," he said pointing to the lock.

I looked down embarrassed. When he realized he rested his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed."

"We didn't have them at my old school," I said. "The teachers thought we should all trust each other and there was no reason to have locks."

He laughed at that. "Yeah that's what they all think." He took his hand off my shoulder. "So can I show you how to use one?"

I nodded. "Do you mind if I see your combination? I'll probably forget it anyway." I gave him the paper willingly. He looked at the combination. "Okay, so what you do is you twist it to the right a couple of time and then you stop at the first number." He did so as he was talking. "Then you twist it to the left going past your next number once and then you stop on it. Then you go to your last number. You don't pass it or anything." He looked at me with the lock in his hands. "Then you just pull." As he said that he pulled down and the lock opened.

He clicked it shut again and told me to try. I did everything he said and it opened on my first try. I looked at Ethan and smiled. He smiled back at me and I opened the locker. It was empty. There wasn't anything in it. I looked at the locker, trying to remember the number I had. 434.

"Alright, so I showed you all of your classrooms and you know that you have Trig and Physics with me. I can meet you here and we can walk to those classes together if you want. Just so you don't get lost or anything around school." He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"Thank you. I'd like that." I smiled at him and put my folded up schedule in my back pocket.

Ethan pulled out his phone to check the time. "It's almost time for me to go to practice." He put his phone back in his pocket. "You have a ride home, right?"

"I was thinking that I could stay and watch your practice." I paused and waited for his reaction.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Really? You really want to?"

I nodded. "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah of course it would." He smiled at me. "We should go then. I have to get my stuff out of the car. Do you want to come with me?"

"Yeah sure. Lead the way," I said motioning towards the stairs.

"You forgot already?" He siad jokingly. I lightly shuved him forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way back to the parking lot. He opened the back seat door of his truck and started looking through his bag. I leaned against the truck and waited patiently. When I looked up from playing with my finger nails, a terrible habit I've always had, I saw Jared walking through the parking lot and walking towards the school.

"Jared," I yelled across the parking lot.

He looked up and turned around to find where that had come from. When he saw me he smiled. I ran up to him. "Hey," he said.

"What are you doing here?" He had a large bag with him, similar to the one Ethan had. "Do you play football?"

"Yeah," he said while laughing. "You seem surprised."

"I am. You didn't say anything when we hung out the other day." I walked with him towards the doors of the school.

"I didn't think it was that important." He put his head down shyly.

"That's so important. Maybe I could come watch your games sometime," I said winking at him.

He laguhed at me. Just as we finished our cute little moment I heard Ethan walking up behind us. "Hey Ethan," Jared said as Ethan walked up to us.

"Jared," he said with a bit of a glare. He stopped when he got close to us. You can go over there. We all have to go to the locker room but we'll be out in a little bit. You can sit in the stands if you want." When he was done he looked at Jared and then walked past us and into the school.

Jared looked at me once the doors closed. "What's up with him?"

"I don't know," I lied. I knew exactly what was wrong. He hated Jared, but I couldn't say that to his face.

"Okay. So you're staying to watch our practice?" he saked.

"Yeah, is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. I have to go though. I'll see you later." He kissed me on the cheek and walked into to school. As I was walkign towards the stands by the football field I saw Chase walking towards the school. I yelled his name and waved to him. He waved back and walked in.

I walked up the stairs of the bleachers and took a seat in the second row. I put my feet up on the seats in front of me and waited for the football players to take the field.

Sorry this chapter is so boring everyone. It's just a filler chapter. I promise it will pick up in a little bit so please just be patient and bare with me:) Thank you all so much!!!