Alaipaayudhae kannaa
En manam alaipaayudhae
Un aanandha mogana venu gaanamadhil
Alaipaayudhae kannaa aaaa…

Nilaipeyaraadhu
Silaipolavae nindru
Nilaipeyaraadhu Silaipolave nindru
Neramaavadhariyaamalae
Miga Vinodhamaana
Muraleedharaa en manam
Alaipaayudhae kannaa aaaa…

Thelindha nilavu
Pattappagal pol eriyudhae
Dhikkai nokkien puruvam neriyudhae

Kanindha un venugaanam
Kaatril varugudha
Kangal sorugi oru vidhamaai
Varugududhe

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

Kadiththa manaththil
Oruththi padhaththai
Enakku aliththu magizhththavaa

Kadiththa manaththil
Oruththi padhaththai
Enaku aliththu magizhththavaa

She looked at him and her stare posed a question to him. Was he really giving her someone else's place??? Silly girl.. He smiled in his mind..

Oru thaniththa vanaththil
Anaiththu enakku

Unarchchi koduththu mugizhththavaa

Was she really asking him??? Did she really liked their intimacy?? Did she feel what he was feeling for her??

Kalai kadal alaiyinil
Kadhiravan oliyena
Inaiyiru kazhalena kaliththavaa

Kadhari manamurugi naan azhaikkavo
Idhara maadharudan
Nee kalikkavo

Her eyes were daunting him. Was he really enjoying his time with other girls?? He was not able to control his smile. He liked how she was expressing herself through the song..

Idhu thagumo
Idhu muraiyo

Idhu dharmam thaano

Kuzhaloodhidum pozhudhu
Aadidum kuzhaigal polavae
Manadhu vedhanai migavodu

Alaipaayudhae kannaa
En manam alaipaayudhae
Un aanandha mogana venu gaanamadhil
Alaipaayudhae kannaa aaaa…aaa…

Empress clapped her hands when the song ended.

Empress: come here my child..

She then kissed her on her forehead..

Everyone congratulated her. But her mind was wreaking an havoc. Why did she look at him??

She was really going crazy.. She should not have this dream.. This was not going to last.. Why every cell in her body was aching for him??? Why is her mind running around him??? He could produce a current in her just by gracing his finger on her.. Her heart started wavering..

She should stay away from him.. Otherwise she could not face the things which would happen in their future.. She should just keep him in his mind.. Falling in love with another guy was never going to happen to her again.. Her heart had Adi totally.. Was she in love with him??? She couldn't be.. She wouldn't be...

These thoughts bewildered her mind.. She had no words to express.. She liked him.. But he was someone she could never have.. And would never even dare to have...

She tried to escape when no one was looking at her.. Her hand was suddenly held..

Adi: oiiii.... Enga odure???

Suhasini: engayum illa.. Just wanted to check something...

Adi: ohh.. You still have your periods right... Come with me...

He took her upstairs.. They never stayed in main palace.. So she did not know the palace and its structure... They then entered a chamber which was not as big as theirs..

Adi: I will wait here.. You change and tell me.. Okay??

Suhasini: you go Adi.. I will come back on my own.. People will search for you...

Adi: This is not a meeting or conference.. Just a party.. 10 minutes of absence will not be a big deal.. You finish your job.. I will wait..

She felt warm inside her heart... He was so good to her...

Adi: What if you get lost on the way?? You are so dumb... I can never believe you...

Suhasini: unnai.... Kolla poren paaru....

She then went and changed her necessities. Even though he made fun of her, he always had his eye on her. He came for her all the time.. He stood by her.. His sincerity really moved her.. He really took good care of his responsibilities. He stayed true to this marriage.. They both came out of the room..

When they were walking down the stairs.. He suddenly stopped her and kissed her... She did not anticipate this from him.. She was not able to control herself.. She kissed him back... They both were passionately intertwining their tongues like how their lives were intertwined with each other's. He slowly broke that lock and looked at her blushing face.

Adi: This is for the song... And I don't have anyone with me other than you...

He held her hand and walked down the stairs...

Monica looked at everything from far.. She did not hear what he said, but she did see what he did.. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks.. Adi was hers truly.. She cannot share him with anyone.. But at that moment, she despised him for kissing that lowlife. She wanted to snatch him back from Suhasini.

Only she had the capabilities to be a queen.. She would never give that lowlife a chance to be with him again.. She thought to ruin Suhasini with her hands.

On the other hand, Suhasini was confused with what he said.. She wanted to clear things with him.. She did not know how to say to him.. And this was not the right place for her to talk..  So she tried to calm her waving mind.

*Author's note: Hello folks... Sorry... I wasn't able to give bonus update.. Will compensate some day... Thanks to everyone for your kind words.. Me and little one are doing good... Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha vote podunga.. Love you all..

Song: Alaipayuthey kanna from Alaipayudhe...