Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - Revenge of the troublesome triplets

I opened the door to my house walking in, with Jax blabbing about my awesome fighting skills. We walked past the triplets, and they looked up at me, mischievous looks on each of their faces.

"Hey baby girl, it's time for our revenge." Hayden spoke up.

"Revenge? For what?" I asked.

"You remember when you blackmailed us to go to our party then you stole the spotlight off of us and made us the boring siblings??" Jayden explained. I nodded my head slowly.

"Well darling, payback time. That little fight you got into today," Jayden told me, "You're going to wish you never laid a hand on the poor girl."

"Guys come on, I mean surely we can work something out, you don't have to tell them." I negotiated.

"No, even we haven't attempted to jump off the roof and we're the most reckless people in our school, until you take the spotlight at one of our best parties of the year." Jayden said to me.

"It's not my fault you guys are pussys and don't do it." I retorted.

"Language Raven!" Rhys said to me as he walked by, patting me on the head.

"Rhys wait up, I've got to tell you something." Hayden shouted after his form. He turned and looked at him, waiting for him to answer. I glared at him, begging him to stop.

"Raven got into a fight," he said, then proceeded to explain the whole fight with excruciatingly exaggerated details. I tried to interrupt him and tone down his tale, but every time I tried, Rhys put his hand in my face and shut me up.

When he finished, I spoke up, or attempted to anyways, "Listen, Rhys, none of that happened, no ribs were broken, and no-one was strangled."

"Wait until Mattheo and Dad get home, you're in for it." he said before walking away and dialling a number on his phone.

"Shit. Mattheo is the worst brother to get in trouble by, he will literally ground me for life. Dad is going to kill me too, even though it's humanly impossible to die twice. Why would you do that? I hate you guys; I'm going to be grounded for life." I ranted on. Jax, Diana and Ciara had gone home as soon as the story of the fight was being told. I have amazing friends.

I went up to my room, and paced the length of it, stressing over what my life was going to come to all because of a stupid fight. I heard a car pull up in front of the house, the door closing and the harsh bark of Mattheo's voice into his phone. I heard another car roll into the yard just after his and Dad's calm voice telling Matt to calm down.

I started nibbling on my nails, thinking of the many excuses i could make up to get out of this one. I heard the front door slam close, the soft sounds of what I'm guessing is Rhys telling them about what the triplets told him.

I heard footsteps trailing up the stairs, a knock on my door and then someone barging in. I hid in my closet still thinking of what I can say.

"Raven! Get out here, I don't have time for your shit right now." He shouted. I walked out of the closet into the room, scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey Theo, you know something?" I spoke.

"What?" he asked.

"You're the best older brother anyone could ask for and you're definitely my favourite." I said to him, trying to suck up to him.

"Mhm, that's real nice Raven, but it's not going to work, I'm not Vincenzo. Downstairs, dining room, now. Move your little ass out that door." He said to me.