Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Retail and rants

School starts in a couple of days and I'm horribly excited. Yay! Seriously, note the sarcasm.

I'm so not ready for a whole year of education and exams, i can already feel the voluminous amounts of stress looming ahead of me.

Vincenzo and Isaac are taking me out to buy school supplies today and the ghost of foot ache can already be felt in my poor feet.

Apparently, there's no uniform needed here so now I have to choose a new bloody outfit every day of the week. I never thought I'd be grateful for having a uniform in my life but now I miss it.

"RAVEN!" I heard Enzo shout from downstairs.
"WHAT?!?" I scream back.
"Hurry up. Get ready we're leaving in 15." He says calmly walking into my room, eyes glued to his phone, fingers tapping at the keyboard rapidly.

I don't understand why he screamed in the first place if he was going to walk into my room anyways. Dumbass.

"Don't scream at me." He exclaims moving his gaze to my face for a second, fingers still moving fast.
I raised my brows at him, standing on my tiptoes, in attempt to see who he's texting.

"Being nosy again are we?" He asks me, still looking at his phone, seriously what is he doing. "We know how that ended last time." He said sneakily.

"No," I reply with a scoff, "what you doing on there anyway?" I ask, whilst picking out clothes from my closet.

I looked out my door, seeing he left my room, leaving the door open. I swear to god. The audacity.

I roll my eyes at his retreating form and slam my door shut, going for a shower and changing into my outfit.

I walked down the stairs to see Isaac and Enzo deep in conversation.

"We can't do that," Enzo whispered, " the deal has to go through, or else we'll be caught-"

"Caught doing what?" I ask innocently , joining the mini exchange.

"Nothing," Isaac says hastily, grabbing my arm and leading me into the garage.

We sit in his BMW and I cross my arms with a sour look on my face. What were they hiding and why are they hiding it from me ?

He speeds off to the mall, and when we get there I step out the car, pulling my skirt down.

Looking up, I see Enzo and Isaac looking at me eyebrows raised.
I shrugged my shoulders, a frown on my forehead.

"What. Are. You. Wearing?" Enzo asked me a pause between each of his words.

"Oh, I don't know. Clothes maybe?" I retorted, rolling my eyes, and turning to walk into the entrance.

I feel arms wrap around my waist, and I squeal as I'm lifted from the ground. Isaac walked in front of me, a mischievous look painted on his face, and he forced his hoodie over my head, messing up my hair.

Great! Just amazing!

Enzo put me down, and I try to, successfully might I add, flatten my hair down.

"Never again. Let me wear what I want." I said, turning around and walking into the mall.

I felt two bodies shadowing over me and I rolled my eyes trying to walk faster, but their long legs were no match for my, what I thought, long legs.

6 hours of shopping later 😒😒

I dragged my tired feet in through the front door, sighing in relief as my butt hit the couch.

"DO NOT. And i mean DO NOT send me shopping with those two ever again. I swear they shop more than girls do and that's saying something." I exclaimed.

"What do you mean? Are you ok Rave?" Rhysand asked me cautiously. Weird. He never talks to me. I narrowed my eyes at him, before letting it all out.

"Me? Ok? I mean... physically my feet are going to fall off any second because of some people who dragged me in and out of every one of the shops at the mall and never even let me stop to breathe or get a coffee, like the actual audacity. Mentally? I've never been ok, I'm not ok and I will never be ok. Spiritually? I don't even know the answer to that one. If you ever figure it out, please do tell me. Verbally? I mean I'm ranting right now so yes I think I'm fine verbally. Socially? No. Not at all. I have been here for days now and I still have not interacted with anyone apart from you guys, the bitch Savannah, Stephanie down at Starbucks and Jack at McDonald's, and Jack is a 50 year old man who owns cats." I ranted on to everyone around me, not stopping for breath and sagging back into the soft sofa when i finished. "I think I'm doing pretty good."

"Wow. Ok. Sorry for asking." Rhysand whispered, sitting down and slouching into the puffet.

"Are you on your period again, grumpy pants?" I heard Luca snigger from the corner. I turn to face him, a glare plastered firmly on my face.

"Pardon?" I asked gazing holes into the side of his face. "On my period? No, no I'm not. But not being on my period does not mean I cannot be moody or angry or have a go at someone for being annoying. Being on our period, is not the only time a girl can be moody or angry or upset we are human beings too u know? we have emotions outside of a few days every month. So do not, do not, always be so quick to assume that if a girl is upset or moody it's because it is that time of month, because I can assure you not every girl will be so nice. Instead why don't you try to figure out what's bothering her and try and help her through it instead." and with a roll of my eyes I proceeded to walk out the room.

The sound of applause made me freeze on the spot, i turned around. Maria, Giuseppe, Isaac, the triplets and even Mattheo were clapping, whilst the others stared at me eyebrows raised obviously at my two rants and Luca. Oh Luca, he stood there a sour look on his face but his eyes did not mask his surprise, what an angel!!

I took a bow. Spinning and walking out the room in finesse, ignoring the nervous palpitations of my heart that I got from speaking out to so many people.

What a day! Full of retail and rants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1104 words

Thank you for 1.5k reads in two days. You guys are amazing.

Umaymah ❤❤