Chapter seven: Meeting Hobi.

Start from the beginning

"Oh right, Yoongi this is Hoseok or Hobi. Hobi, this is Yoongi. My jaguar hybrid." Y/n said. Hobi nervously looked at the older male in front of him. "H-hi?" Hobi said. Yoongi walked towards the leopard hybrid. he sniffed him first then nuzzled his face into Hobi's hand. Hobi petted the top of Yoongi's head making the big cat purr. Hobi giggled and kept petting Yoongi's fur. 

Y/n took out some clothes for Yoongi she got at the store. "I got you some clothes for you Yoonie, do you want to try them on?" Y/n asked, holding a pair of clothes for Yoongi to see. Yoongi's eyes lit up and he nodded. "Okay, Hobi can you stay here while I help him get changed?" Y/n asked. Hobi nodded as he tries to fix his matted up hair.  Y/n brought Yoongi to the room to help him change into the new clothes. Yoongi shifted into his human form and Y/n helped him get the clothes on. 

Yoongi looked in the mirror and his eyes lit up with amazement

Yoongi looked in the mirror and his eyes lit up with amazement. "Do you like it?" Y/n asked. Yoongi turned to her and nodded. Y/n smiled softly and petted the top of his head. "Now, lets get to the shelter. We're going to be late." Y/n said. Yoongi nodded and muttered a silent "Okay". Y/n and Yoongi walked out the room where Hobi was waiting. "Come on, Hobi. We're leaving." Y/n said. Hobi nodded and he followed to two outside. 

~~One drive later~~

Y/n unlocked the front door and opened the door. "Sorry we're late guys." Y/n said. Jimin and Taehyung ran towards Y/n and hugged her. "Y/nie!" Jimin said, hugging Y/n's leg. "Heh, hey Jiminie." Y/n said. Yoongi and Hoseok walked into the shelter slowly. "Yoongi!" Taehyung said happily. Yoongi smiled softly and waved. "Y/n, who's that?" Jimin asked, looking at Hoseok. "Oh, that's Hoseok. You can call him Hobi for short. He's a snow leopard hybrid." Y/n said. Taehyung waved towards Hoseok and Hoseok waved back.   

There was crying heard from the other room and Jin came out with a very whiny Jungkook. "Y/n.. Help me, please.. Jungkook's been so fussy since this morning and I still don't know why." Jin said, handing Y/n the baby in his arms. Jungkook was shaking and his body was over heating. "Maybe he has a cold? His forehead is hot." Y/n said, feeling Jungkok's forehead. Jungkook whined and hid his face in Y/n's chest. "Aww, poor thing. Hybrids have colds are the worst." Hoseok said. 

Y/n ran her fingers through Jungkook's hair as he shivered. Jin looked over to Hoseok, who Jimin and Taehyung were playing with. "Oh, we have a new hybrid?" Jin asked. "Oh right, this is Hoseok, Hobi for short. Can you get him settled in?" Y/n asked. Jin nodded and turned to Hoseok. "You can follow me, Hobi." Jin said. Hoseok nodded and followed Jin. Jungkook was crying into Y/n's chest as he was shaking. "Shh your okay, Kookie." Y/n said, patting Jungkook's back gently. Jungkook made small hiccups as he cried into Y/n's shoulder. 

Hoseok and Jin walked back into the room. Hoseok was now wearing a hybrid shelter clothing along with a name tag with his name on the shirt pocket. Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a curious look. "Can I try cheering him up?" He asked. Y/n looked at the hybrid and nodded. Hoseok smiled at Jungkook and played peek a boo with him. 

Jungkook's crying stopped and he started giggling. "Wow, he's never stopped crying this fast. " Jin said. Hoseok chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook yawned and snuggled closer to Y/n. "Jin, can you go put  Jungkook in his bed?" Y/n asked. Jin nodded and took Jungkook out of her arms and took him to the room to sleep. Namjoon walked into the room. His hair was all over the place because he just woke up. "Namjoon Hyungie!" Taehyung said, going to hug his hyung. 

"Hey, Tae." Namjoon siad, picking up his brother and yawning. "Joon, how long were you up last night?" Y/n asked. "Until midnight.. Me and Jin were staying up late taking care of Jungkook." Namjoon said, rubbing his eyes. Y/n sighed. "Anyways, this is Hoseok. He's a new hybrid here." Y/n said/ Hoseok waved. "Oh hey, Hoseok. Hope you get adopted soon." Namjoon said. "Thanks." Hoseok said. Taehyung tugged on Namjoon's shirt. "Hyungie, I want to play with you." Taehyung said.

 "Sorry, Tae. I need to take Jimin and Jungkook for a check up with Jin." Namjoon said. Taehyung pouted. He went to Y/n and did the same. "Y/nie, I want to play with you." Taehyung said. "Sorry, TaeTae. I need to do stuff around the hybrid today." Y/n said. Taehyung pouted again and saw Yoongi shift into his black leopard form. He crawled under the frontdesk and feel asleep. Taehyung pouted and went to his room sadly. Hoseok noticed this and followed the boy. 

Taehyung hid under the blanket and sniffled a bit. "Um, hey.. Taehyung right?"  Taehyung nodded. "If you want, I can play with you until Jimin comes back." Hoseok said. Taehyung pulled the blanket off. "Really?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, I'll play with you." Hoseok said with a smile. Taehyung's face lit up and a smile grew on his face. 

~~Hours later~~

Y/n passed by Taehyung and Jimin's room and saw Hoseok and Taehyung sleeping together. Y/n chuckled and walked in. Hoseok was in his animal form and Taehyung was sleeping against him. Y/n pulled a blanket on top of them and walked out. 

"I can see Hoseok can bring some sunshine into the shelter."