War day 2: Your class is plain stupid! I know!

Start from the beginning

A hero is capable to be more wicket then a villain!

Well that is something new!

Is he sure he is a hero and not a villain?

I would gladly recruit him!

Too bad he wouldn't let me do that for sure!

Nezu: Mina Ashido was killed.

Eraserhead put the dagger away and used his scarf to capture the Pikachu that was now running away from him and fell face first down to the ground as Aizawa had his scarf wrapped around his leg.

All I did was watch the whole scenario and wonder if I could make Eraserhead reconsider being a villain instead of a hero but I knew that this was not possible even if he would enjoy it way more than being a goddamn villain.

After he had his scarf around his leg, Eraserhead then began slowly to pull him in. The guy started to trash, grab and nail the ground in order to try and stop being dragged. He also screamed like a fucking girl.

The screaming went on for a while until he was on the ground and looking an angry demon with red eyes and floating hair into the eyes. That's when Eraserhead decided to kill him.

Whelp that is sure something coming straight out of a nightmare!

A demon!

He sure looks like one and acted it out perfectly too!

Ohh the student council will have soo much fun with these two!

Nezu: Denki Kaminari was killed.

After hearing the confirmation, I jumped down the roof and began clapping my hands while also going towards him.

Me: Nice show you did there!

Eraserhead: ...

Me: Don't be shy. You like it and enjoyed it!

Eraserhead: They are my class after all.

Once I was in front of me I tiptoed and whispered close to his ear.

Me: So you like torturing your class? No, that is not it! You loved doing something against the rules. It felt great right?

Eraserhead: Stop it kid.

After that I immediately backed away and looked at him sheepishly.

Me: Stop what?

Eraserhead: You are trying to manipulate me. Stop it.

Me: So you could tell.

Eraserhead: I am not dumb.

Me: Oh well it was worth a try! But are you sure you are not a villain but a hero?

Eraserhead: Kid, let's just get over with this whole exercise.

Me: Okay.

Once again we both went on a search for more people.

A/N: Yellow kill is Aizawa