# 26

Kim

30 Minutes of pure hell. That’s what they were. Nothing but hell. I hate scary movies and every time something would happen I would claw at Lucas’s arms. I was nestled against his chest petrified of the scenes that were happening behind me. I looked at Lucas’s arms only to find that his arms had read streaks on them because of my terror.

After the movie ended he let me go and I stood up. Once I was up he stood up as well and looked at his arms and began to laugh.

“You are such a baby! You can’t last through even thirty minutes of a scary movie. You were all over me. Wow, at least now I know what to do to get you to be all over me.”

I huffed in frustration. That was not nice. Every single second that passed was pure torture and I did not enjoy any of it. I wanted to slap him for making me go through all of that.

I remembered his promise about watching chick flicks and that improved my mood by a lot. I looked at him with a cocky grin on my face.

“You know… I lasted through the whole 30 minutes of the movie.”

I saw him nod his head.

“Yes… and? Your point is?”

I crossed my arms and walked towards him. Swaying my hips in the slightest way. I saw him. He was checking me out. His eyes widened as he drank me in. I saw how he began to get a little nervous.

I reached him and put my arms around his neck and I leaned in. I didn’t kiss him though. I began to whisper.

“Do you remember what you promised me?”

I felt his breath hitch and that was exactly what I was going for.

“What did I- I promise you?”

He asked. His voice was a little shaky but I didn’t stop to ask why.

“You,”

I said as I placed my index finger on his broad chest.

“Promised me that after I sat through those horrid last thirty minutes of The Conjouring that I could watch as many chick flick as I wanted.”

I began to move my hand downwards towards his abs and then up to his shoulder and down his arm until I reached the remote he had in his hand.

“I- I- I did?”

I nodded my head yes as I bit my lip.

“And you know what else?”

“What?”

I leaned back to look him in the eyes.

“You promised you would sit through all of them with me.”

I saw him gulp and then grunt.

“Yes, now I remember. Come one let’s get it over with.”

I jumped up and down just like a fan girl would he she were meeting her favorite singer. I knew I looked ridiculous at the moment but I didn’t care. He was going to have to sit through hours of nothing but girly movies.

“Let’s watch dirty dancing first.”

I saw him roll his eyes before he went to get the movie.

After the movie he began to sing the lover boy song. I gave him the weirdest look I could muster and he shrugged.

Lucas was singing the song until I put Greece on next. That was the worst decision I could have ever made. Pretty soon he stood up and began dancing along with the movie and began to sing.