# 25

Kissing Lucas was a whole other thing. I knew I would never get tired of it but I was sure never going to tell him. The boy did not need his ego boosted. Sadly this whole thing had to stop because I needed to go and help Rachel pick her outfit for tomorrow. I managed to push Lucas off of me after many, many, many attempts. The boy was heavy. First of all he was way taller than me and he was buff with pure muscle.

“I have to go.”

I stood up and began to walk towards the door. I wasn’t able to leave just yet because someone caught my wrist and wouldn’t let me go forward. I turned to look at Lucas and he was giving me an attempt of a pout. It was cute honestly.

“Where are you going?”

I sigh and look at him. Please don’t tell me that he doesn’t want me to go. I need to go to Rachel’s house and help her out with the outfit and do the typical girl talk that always happens.

“I’m going to Rachel’s house and help her out. She needs me to help her pick an outfit out for her and Sam’s date tomorrow.”

Lucas looks down at the ground for five second. His hand still holding my wrist. I was looking at him waiting for his response. His head lifted up and a smile crept on his face.

“Oh, okay. I’ll come with you.”

I felt my eyes widened. I shook my head from side to side letting him know that his idea was not going to happen. When I looked at him again he had this look in his eyes like he couldn’t believe what was happening.

“You can’t come. You, Lucas, are going to go out with you friends and find something to do while I’m out with Rachel and help her out.”

I had a stern look on my face that clearly read there was no changing my mind. It was pure bullshit too because if he pushed me hard enough I would cave and call Rachel to tell her that I wasn’t going to be able to help her until tomorrow.

Lucas gasps.

“Why can’t I come?”

I gave him an: ‘are you serious’ look before opening my mouth. I raised one eyebrow and crossed my arms in front of me to make my point clear.

“Because, we’re having a girl to girl talk. And we as girls talk about what you boys- and by boys I mean you and every other guy- are not supposed to know anything about. So you can’t come and that’s final.”

I was looking at him in the eyes. His expression was a serious one until he finally registered what I had just said. Then, he started laughing. Well he wasn’t exactly laughing as he was chuckling. It still pissed me off though.

“Oh Princess,”

He said as he lowered his head, crossed his arms over his chest and began to shake his head.

“I already know all about that. I know how you girls get your periods and how you become like a ticking time bomb with all those hormones on high. I know how you get pregnant. I mean I obviously know how you get pregnant. There is nothing you and Rachel could talk about that I don’t already know. SO why not just take me with you.”

The moment he said those words I felt my face get heated. I felt how all my blood rushed towards my face. This was embarrassing to be about such things with him. I don’t like talking about it in general and much less with a boy.

“Shut up Lucas will you?!”

I looked at him. This pissed me off for some reason. I think it was the fact that he said he obviously knew how women could get pregnant. I knew he was referring to the amount of girls that came in and out of his room with a proud expression of what they had just done. I bent down and grabbed a shoe that I was too lazy to put away earlier. I chucked it at his head. He caught it and my eyes went wide. He was looking at me with a surprised expression, with the shoe still in his hand. He let the shoe drop.