2

Hoseok gasped.

"I just realized that "never" is the contraction of 'not ever'."

"And 'blush' is the contraction of 'blood rush'." Namjoon added.

Jimin dropped his drink and sat up.

"And 'studying' is the contraction of 'student dying'."

Jungkook also happily stood up.

"And 'popcorn' is the contraction of 'porn corn'!"

The whole table quieted down, silently blinking at the younger.

"Please say something, I felt proud.." Jungkook pouted and sat back down.

Jin suspiciously eyed Taehyung before turning back to Jungkook.

"Gukkie, baby, who taught you that word?" Jin softly asked.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side.

"What word?"

Jin took a deep breath.

"The p word."

"Huh?" Jungkook thought for a second.

"P p p p p, OH! You mean porn?"

Jimin widened his eyes and quickly placed his hands over Jungkook's mouth.

"Not so loud!!" he scolded.

"Yes, that word. Who taught you that?" Jin asked again.

With a hand still covering his mouth, Jungkook innocently pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked away, drinking his apple juice as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Kim Taehyu-"

"FINE! Yes it was me but it came out by accident. I didn't even know he was there when I mentioned that word." Taehyung tried making up excuses.

Jin shut his mouth to hold himself back from cursing.

"You know he copies each word you say Taehyung. Be careful around him, we don't want his innocence being ruined." Yoongi softly patted Jungkook's head.

"Yeah hyungie, you need to be more careful around me." Jungkook added and kept munching on his chocolate chip cookies, completely forgetting what happened just seconds ago.

The six of them cooed at the younger, watching how his puffy cheeks chewed the sweet dough with big eyes.

After couple more minutes, the bell rang, indicating their lunch time was over.

"Ugh I have gym right after eating. Why did I sign up for this." Yoongi lazily whined.

"Don't worry boongles, you have me in your gym class." Hoseok winked and patted the older's head.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!" he yelled but Hoseok was already out of sight.

"These two.." Jimin giggled as the rest watched their two friends bicker through the hallways.
_______________________________________

"Alright class, it's almost the end of the school year and exams are soon to be expected."

The class groaned at the teacher's not so exciting news.

It was that time of the year where students were attacked with unacceptable amount of assignments and exams, stress already making it's way through the windows.