"Whatever, durian." She scoffed much to Fang laughing. While Yaya and Gopal were talking to each other, Ying sighed and went for Lia. "Lia..." She opened her arms, gesturing for a hug.

Both Boboiboy and Lia laughed at her gesture, then Lia went to hug Ying. "These couples are making me feel alone! At least you're here... Unless..." She slightly pulled away and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Unless what?" Lia asked in confusion. Ying smirked, eyeing her and Boboiboy, "In case some things have upgraded..." Lia smiled sheepishly, understanding what Ying meant.

The doors to the main deck opened, welcoming the commander. The seven heroes did the salute which KokoCi returned it. "Ahh, I see that you guys have retrieved AquaBot. Great job!"

Boboiboy handed it to KokoCi with a smile, "Thank you, commander. Although it was quite hard to accomplish this mission without the vehicles and ship since we were on a water-based planet."

"Well, you have to learn to maximize your resources. Not everything is there for you," KokoCi sternly replied. "And the reason why I didn't make all of you go is that I want to see how far you guys can go in a mission without the seven of you together."

They all nodded, agreeing with what he said. "Next time, it will be Gopal, Ying, and Leizel who'll go out for the mission. Then I'll be jumbling you guys again, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes commander." KokoCi nodded, "Good. Now, take your lunch break. You deserve it."

As soon as he said that, the gang sprang out of the main deck leaving a bewildered commander and power sphere. Sonobot entered the main deck, "Hey, have they already- eh? Why are you guys like that?"

At the cafeteria, the gang is happily munching on their food with some laughs and giggles in between. "You guys should've seen the octopus... It was really big enough that my whole body got snaked!" Yaya exclaimed.

"We could've used your help, Gopal. I'm sure you'd convert it to food like what you did with the giant squid back then." Fang said, remembering the time they were off to rescue Ochobot from the Tengkotak Gang.

"Oh yeah, that was one of your best moves!" Ying affirmed, then she took a sip from her drink. They started to talk about the old times, even when the times Leizel was there. Lia just watched them giggle; she was feeling a bit left out since she wasn't present at that time.

She felt a hand on her shoulder which startled her, she turned to see Boboiboy who was looking at her. "Are you okay?" She nodded with a small smile, "Yeah, yeah... I'm just... tired."

Boboiboy smiled as he handed her a tray of food, "Here. I saved you some meatballs, you like them, right?" Lia was surprised, then she nodded. "Yes! That's what I'm looking forward to today, I knew they would be serving that. Thank you so much!"

Like a kid, Lia munches to her meal much to Boboiboy's delight. He stood up from the table and walked over to the water dispenser to fill up a glass. He then served it to Lia. "Oh... Thank you."

The others were looking at them, smirks on their faces. Gopal mouthed to them, "Watch this." Then he spoke up, "Dey Boboiboy! Can you refill this with water?" He presented his mug to him.

"Eh? But why?" Boboiboy asked. Gopal giggled, "Well, you said that you're a leader. The greatest leadership happens when he serves the members. So..." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you using that against me because of your laziness?" Boboiboy's reply was firm that took aback the others. "Aiyoyo! Don't get mad! I was kidding!" Gopal sulked, crossing his arms.

"I was kidding too," Boboiboy smirked, surprising the others. "But eh Gopal, I'm not your servant! Get your own water." He proceeds in finishing his food, much to Gopal's defeat. The others continued in eating, as Gopal spoke again. "Dey Lia, what is it with this best friend of mine? He acts all goody two shoes when it comes to you."