Jeon Castle

Author's POV
Jungkook was sitting at the back seat while Yoongi was driving and Taehyung was seated beside his boyfriend.
Jungkook had a now sleeping Jimin in his arms.

They were off to the Jeon Castle.

Jimin's fever was still high and Jungkook could feel the heat radiating from his baby.

"Can't I get sick instead of him??", Jungkook asked.

Yoongi and Taehyung laughed at their friend's silly thought.

"No you can't bro.", Yoongi said.

"He'll get better soon don't worry." , Taehyung said turning his head to him.

Jungkook nodded eyes not leaving Jimin's pale yet beautiful face.

Once they arrived Jungkook picked Jimin up and headed inside. The movement woke Jimin up.

"Kookie where are we ??", He said as he hid his face in Jungkook's neck from embarrassment. Ofcourse all the soldiers and guards were looking at him.

He was afterall in the arms of Prince Jeon. A guy known for having a hard Rock heart with no sign of love or care.

Jungkook smiled shocking the guards even more.
"JEON CASTLE", Jungkook said chuckling.

The guards had their jaws dropped on the floor or six feet under.

"W-why??",Jimin asked sounding scared. Jungkook got confused.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a Jeon?? It's my home ofc", Jungkook said as he entered a hall.

"I know but everyone will hate me ", Jimin's pout melted Jeon like he was some kind of ice cream. Damn, what was this boy doing to him.

"No one will hate you cupcake, it's just in your head.", Jungkook said turning to a corridor.

Jimin just sighed. He was insecure of himself, to a never before level. All the recent events including Jaemin's insults sure had effected his pure and innocent mind.

"But can you at least put me down !!", Jimin whined to which Jungkook just laughed. 

"Why don't you feel comfortable in my arms ??", Jungkook asked.

"Um.....no. But what if your parents see us like this. What would they think ??", Jimin said.

"Hm. They would think that their son hit a jackpot. I mean not everyone gets a chance to carry a beautiful and cute little squishy prince in their arms now do they ??", Jungkook asked feeling lucky. 

"But-"

"No buts Park Jimin !!", Jungkook cut him off. "I don't want you getting hurt. Your wounds are still fresh. Just rest-"

"He's right.", a voice cut Jungkook off. 

Jimin and Jungkook turned their heads towards the elderly couple aka King and Queen Jeon. Jimin's cheeks turned scarlet at the fact that Jungkook's parents saw him and Jungkook like this. 

"Aww. No need to blush Jimin-ah, I am looking forward to seeing you two make out on the kitchen counter or some weird young love effects soon.", said Queen Jeon cooing at Jimin's overloaded cuteness.

"Take him to your room Jungkook and treat him well. Make sure he rests. We'll talk over dinner. yeah??", King Jeon said.

"Sure father. See ya."