A promise

Jimin opened the door to the room and it was a much smaller room with just a bed and a window. The sheets were messy. Dirty curtains hanged on the window.
This is worse than the dungeons of Park Palace. Jimin thought.
He made the room tidy and sat on the bed.
Jungkook's face flashed before his eyes.
He decided to call him.
The phone was picked even before a ring could be completed.
Jungkook: Jimin ?? Are you OK?? Is he hurting you ??? Did he t-touch you?? Did he-
Jimin: Stop it kookie. Relax.
Jungkook: oh sorry. But srsly are you OK??
Jimin: Yeah if that's what you call it..
Jungkook:  what do you mean?? Where is that Lee guy??
Jimin: We are sleeping in different rooms. Luckily mine is far away from his. He won't hear. I also locked the door.
Jungkook: Let's talk on video call !! I wanna see you.
Jimin wanted to see his lover.  Maybe hope would find it's way back to him.
Jimin: Sure.
Jimin declined the call and adjusted his phone in corner before attending the call.
Jimin: Hi
Jimin waved his hand.
Jungkook chuckled before copying his actions.
Just when Jungkook thought Jimin was okay his eyes landed on the red mark on his cheek because of the slap from earlier.
Jungkook:  Tell me honestly Jimin.. did he hurt you ??
Jimin: uh no..
Jungkook: He slapped you didn't he ??
Jimin: Y-yes.
All the tears Jimin had been holding back started flowing down his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes filled with anger  as his own eyes started watering.
Jungkook: Look at me Jimin. I'll get you out of that place. Talking about place. Show me your room.
Jimin hesitated but just showed Jungkook what kind of place he was given.
Jungkook: How dare he ?? Why didn't you say anything baby ??
Jimin explained everything.
Jungkook: Baby hang in there plz. Don't give up. Don't even think of hurting yourself. You are mine and I'll get you out of there. I promise. Even if I have to walk through the gates of that mansion with my ARMY (not BTS army 🤣)
Jimin:okay kookie don't worry.
And they kept talking till 4 am when Jimin felt sleepy.
They both laid down with heavy hearts. But oh the pain had just started.