Chapter 34: Trouble

Today is making me tired. I just wanna go to bed. Tomorrow I got a busy day to. Kill me now!

*****~~~~~~~~~~*****

We walked back to the car. When we were walking back to the car, I was thinking what Marshall would be like if i did kill myself. He probably would be upset but then that night forgets about it and parties. I was upset thinking about it. When we got in the car, Marshall noticed I was upset. "Baby, what's the matter?" He asked me. I looked at him. "I need to ask you something." I said whipping the tears away from my face. "Anything" he said looking at me too. "What would you do if I did kill myself? Be honest. I wouldn't get mad." I said. He looked at me in a scared way.

"Babe, if you killed yourself, I think I would too. I can't live without you. I know you were only 12 but I loved you. You were the girl for me. I did everything for you to be happy. You were like a daughter to me." He said. I started crying.

"Babe, I loved you too, I wanted to tell you but I was scared that you would think I'm weird like everyone eles does. You were my bestfriend. You were the only one who made me happy and you still are. I hated myself for what I did when I was 13. I was in a gang, I did drugs and killed 2 people. That's the main reason I wanted to kill myself."

"Babe! You did what?" He said in a upset, angry and scared voice. I looked down. "Can we just drive" I whispered. "NO! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN A GANG, DOING DRUGS!! KILLING PEOPLE!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!???" he yelled. "Please, stop your scaring me." I said in a soft voice. "I THOUGHT I TOUGHT YOU BETTER!" He yelled. I got out of the car and was running to my house. Marshall was behind me. When I was crossing the park, I tripped on a branch. Marshall came on top of me and pinned me to the ground. "Let me go!" I yelled. "No, I'm not" he spat back. I closed my eyes, trying to think this was a dream. I turned my head to the playground. I opened my eyes and started crying. "I'm sorry" he said. I didn't say anything. "Please baby" he said. I still didn't respond. "Fine... Don't answer, just listen, I'm sorry for freaking out. I was just scared. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said as he got off me and started walking away. "Where you going" I asked. "Home." I got up and ran over to him. "My place or home home?" I asked. "Home and I'm taking Hailie with me. You can stay here." He said. "No..... your not leaving me" I said as we got to the car. "I can't be with you..... I love you.... trust me but I just can't." He said. I started crying. "Wait.... no no no no..... you can't break up with me." I said getting really scared. "I'm the reason you started drugs. You wanted to be cool." "Marshall, no that's not fucking why. I did it because it stopped me from cutting." I said with sadness. "Oh, so now you cut. What eles don't I know." He said with an angry voice. "A lot." I said leaning my head agiast the window, crying. "Like what" he said putting his hands in a ball. "Well I got somewhat got raped at this park. He didn't stick his dick in me but he ripped all my clothes off and shit." I said. "Really?" He said calmly. "Yes" I said. He looked at me. "I-i'm so sorry." He said. I could tell he was about to cry. "Don't cry" I said smiling. "I'm not. Slim Shady doesn't cry" he said trying to be all tuf. "But Marshall does" I said. He looked at me. I sat in his lap. We made out. Then his phone rang. "Shit" he said. I pulled away. "Who is it?" I asked. "Kim" he sighed. He answered it.

I could tell he was getting mad. He hung up. "What's the matter baby" I said. "She wants to get back together." He said. I was shocked.