Chapter 13: Lots and lots of explaining

I'm so glad we had a few hours to eat and talk. I cant wait till everything goes back to normal! I will start a new life with my love Marshall! And Dre is alive! I can't wait to see him!!!

*****~~~~~~~~*****

We ran to the car. He was speeding on to the highway. "Where are we going." I asked him. "The airport, then to my place." He said. "But don't we half to wait for the police call back" Gabi said in a concerned voice. "I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS" he yelled. The rest of the car ride was silent.

We finally got to the Airport. He got out and ran to the building. We followed him. I noticed he didn't put his hood up or sunglasses on. When he stepped foot in the building, everyone started screaming. He was pushing people out of the way. We saw Proof standing at the door. "Hurry the fuck up" he yelled. When we ran out of the door and fans were chasing us. We ran into the black private plane. The door shut as soon as we got in. We were catching our breaths. Sydney and Gabi sat on the couch. I sat on the love seat. Marshall sat beside me. "Where is he" Marshall asked Proof in an angry voice. "Calm down babe" I whispered in Marshall's ear. "I'm sorry" he said and he kissed me. Dre came out of the bedroom.

Marshall got up and pushed Dre. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN" Marshall yelled at him. I grabbed Marshall. I put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist. "Baby, slow down" "I'm sorry" he said as he kissed me. "Woah Shady" Proof said laughing. Dre started laughing too. "Shut the fuck up" I said giggling. I sat on the love seat with Marshall. He put his arm around me. Dre sat on a table and Proof sat on a bean bag chair.

"It all started when we crashed. I was in a coma....... When I woke up..... I didn't see any one so I left--" Marshall cut him off. "You should of checked the rooms you idiot" "I guess.... Well when I left I just walked up the road..... I knew I was going to hit something...... Well 9 days later I found a gas station.... I ate there and called up Proof...... He took me to his mom's place to clean up..... Then we went to the airport and we called you up." Dre said. "I'm sorry man" Marshall said as giving him a bro hug.

"Well tell us about you and Arabelle" Proof said laughing. I pushed my face into Marshall's chest. I was so embarrassed. "OK it all started when you were in your coma. We thought you were dead...... And Arabelle was upset so I made that better-" Everyone was laughing.... Even the fucking poilt was laughing. "Then I found out that she was pregnet and the killer killed it by shooting her in the stomach." I started crying. Marshall was hugging me tight. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry" Dre said. Him and Proof started hugging me. Same with Marshall.

We landed. It was 2:00am. I was so fucking tired. I didn't want to walk so Marshall carried me bridal style. I put my arms around his neck. "Your so beautiful" he whispered in my ear. "Your so sexy" I said to him. We were the first ones to the car. He put me down and pushed me against the car. He pressed his lips against mine. "Get in the car" he determined. I got in the car. "Take off your clothes" he said. "Not here but when we first get to your place" I said. "Ok" Proof, Dre, Gabi and Sydney got in the car. "It will take 10 minutes." Dre said. He drives out of the parking lot and we were on the road. "Hey I ment to ask who these too young ladies are" Proof said smiling. "This is Sydney and Gabi" I said. "We're here!!" Marshall yelled.