“Doctor!! Help!!” Jungkook shouted as he called the nurses and doctor.

“Find her, son. Find my—ugh!... find your wi—wife.” His mom said, she held his warm hands and caressed it gently, “Her reasons of leaving you is not what you think it is. I believe that she did that for you. I know it is hard for her as well, son. Find out the truth. Get her back. I will be watching,” his mom said that made him cry harder.

“Mom, j-just stop. Doctors will come. They will treat you. Doc! Help! Please!” he cried louder as he panicked.

“Don't waste your time in anger. Lisa…Lisa is a wonderful c-child. She loves you very much. You must…find…her. Love her…again.” She said before closing her eyes.

“Mom! No! Wake up!” he cried. Just then, the doctor and nurses came inside hurriedly.

His tears fell from his eyes. Even when dying, all she wanted was for him and Lisa to be back again.

Jungkook decided to go to her and comfort her.

“Lisa,” he called that alarmed her. She quickly wiped her tears and stayed silent.

“I-I'll go now,” said Lisa and was about to walk past him when he grabbed her and pulled her into his embrace. Lisa gasped in shock.

“Cry it to me, Lily.” He said softly and hugged her tighter that made her sob in his chest.

He walked her to the chair and made her sit on his lap as he caressed her back while she cried.

He let her cry her heart out in him. When her cry started to get weaker and weaker, he moved to look at her only to see her already asleep in his arms. He smiled as he wiped her face that's wet with tears.

‘Such a crybaby,’ he thought to himself before he lifted her to put her on the bed.

Lisa's mom is so restless and so stressed after Lisa's disappearance. It has been a week since Lisa left and she never had the chance to talk with her daughter.

“Rosé darling, please just let us talk to her.” Layla pleaded but Rosé just sighed.

“Aunty, I am so sorry but Lisa wished for me to keep it. She was hurt by what happened and what you did. Just give her time, aunty.” Rosé said softly as she embraced her.

Marco only sighed and massaged his temples as he also got worried. It is his fault why his daughter left.

“This is all my fault. Rosé is right, we should give our daughter some time, Layla. Rosé yah, tell Lisa to take care of herself wherever she is.” He said softly then Rosé smiled at him and nodded.

Lisa woke up earlier than usual. She looked around and there she saw herself being tangled with Jungkook's body. Her petite figure is being crushed by his body.

“J-Jungkook,” Lisa tried to shake him but he just groaned and hugged her even more.

“5 minutes,” he said huskily and snuggled on her neck. She shivered when his breath fanned her neck.