"What's the matter? You wanna check that window out?" Kaito asked me, why does he always have to catch onto everything? "Um, yes, but-" "Oh, it's too high up to reach, huh? Yeah, it is pretty high... Even higher than the piranha tank." Kaito sweat dropped. That part was pretty obvious. "That's right! There was a ladder next to the stage! I'll go get it!" Kaito yelled. "Y-You don't have to, allow me to do it." I said as I began to walk down the stage. "You sure? It's decently heavy, y'know?" Kaito said. "it's fine, I-I can do it." I mumbled. I walked down the stage and right beside it was a ladder, it looked tall enough to use. I grabbed it with one hand and put it over my shoulder, I think Kaito overexaggerated its weight, it's really not that heavy at all.

I walked up the stage quickly. "Now that I think about it, it makes quite a lot of sense that the sidekick would be the one bringing the ladder." Kaito admitted. "Ah, y-yeah, I suppose so... Thank you, Y/N." Shuichi said. I almost wanted to say something to Shuichi about not needing to thank me but decided against it when I took a quick glance at Kaito, no matter what I say, it won't change the situation. I carefully set up the ladder on top of the stage, watching Shuichi carefully as he climbed the rungs.. "You can just barely reach the window with this. And if you open the curtain... Ah, the window is open!" Shuichi exclaimed. "If the window's open, does that mean the culprit used it? So what's on the other side of the window?" Kaito asked Shuichi. "I can't seem much...but I think it's the pool." Shuichi answered. I suppose that would make sense. "A pool, huh? I heard we had one here somewhere. Alright! Let's check that out later! The culprit probably went through there!" Kaito yelled. "Ah, wait... What is this...?" Shuichi mumbled. "D-Did...you find anything?" I asked. "Nothing, it just looks like marks on the window frame..." Shuichi answered. That sounds important, I think I'll do my best to remember that. "A-Are you done investigating the window? I'll go and put back the ladder then." I said as Shuichi climbed down the ladder. "Yeah, that would be great. Thank you, Y/N." Shuichi said, I felt a sense of embarrassment rush over me. It took every inch of my being to try to just reject that sense of importance. I shook it off and picked up the ladder and walked down the stage. Hearing Kaito mumble something about how it was important for the sidekick to be the one to do this kind of stuff. 

Once I put down the ladder where I found it I walked up the stairs up the stage. "Hm? We all done here? Then let's go." Kaito said. "Yeah, okay." Shuichi agreed, I didn't say anything as we proceeded to walk down the stage. The tank, as expected, was in very bad condition. "Did you guys really need to break the glass? Everything's soaked now." Kaito sweat dropped. "Well, if we had left Ryoma's body there, we wouldn't have been able to investigate..." Shuichi explained. "I guess it woulda taken way too long to just empty the whole tank with a bucket." Kaito said. "It was a lot of clean up...but at least we can investigate the tank now. There might be a clue around here. I should take a closer look." Shuichi sweat dropped. "Yeah, you're right." Kaito smiled. I took a step towards the tank, the tank itself was destroyed but inside of the tank was a pair of handcuffs. I stepped inside the tank with Shuichi, successfully not slipping over, I picked up the handcuffs, they were still locked and had notable, small scratches on them. The feeling of the handcuffs, they were stainless steel, these shouldn't be too hard to scratch, but for them to be scratched like this they would've had to be scraping against something hard or sharp. 

"What are those handcuffs? Were they in the tank? But I've never seen handcuffs in the warehouse. Where'd they come from?" Kaito questioned. It's odd, but this shouldn't be too difficult to figure out, Ryoma was the one that had these on, his Ultimate lab wasn't just made for the Ultimate Tennis Pro, they were also made for the Ultimate Prisoner. Perhaps an element like this should've been in his lab. Shuichi and I stepped out of the tank after putting down the handcuffs. The next thing that caught my eye was the bucket full of piranhas, Gonta said that we had picked up all of the piranhas and put them here. Did...he even clean his hands? Did he do all of the with his bare hands? But...now that I think about it, that is something that I can picture. "When I think that Ryoma is inside their stomachs, I don't even feel like eating them..." Kaito admitted. "...W-Why would you even consider eating them in general...?" I sweat dropped. "Nyahahaha! Only the strong can survive in this world that Atua has created. The least we can do is pray for Ryoma's soul, so that he may enter Ryoma's kingdom." Angie said. "Can he even go there looking like this?" Kaito sweat dropped. "Those piranhas sure were a miraculous mystery. Maybe Atua was behind those videos, too..." Angie said. "...What are you talking about?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "I noticed it right as the show started... I feel like there are more piranhas today than yesterday when we were preparing." Angie admitted, that's odd, piranhas don't just multiply that quickly in such a short time. "More piranhas?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "What, did they multiply overnight? There's no way they could reproduce that fast." Kaito said.