Chapter One

Killian groaned as his little brother Mathias barged into his room; his eyes heavy as he reached for his phone to see it was nearly nine in the morning. "What the fuck man, what are you lookin for?" He groaned as he tossed a pillow at him, Mathias ignoring his older brother as he continued to look for his jacket.

"You took my jacket man, I need it! I'm meeting my fuck buddy and she likes when I wear it." He said as he rested his hand on the bedframe, Killian sighing as he ran his hand over his face his frustration.

"Did I say you could touch my bed?"

"No."

"Then get off." Killian groaned as he kicked hard at his brothers' hand with his bare foot, Mathias groaning as he kicked his bed before rushing out of the room since he knew he couldn't take his older brother.

"I think you broke my fuckin finger." He yelled from the kitchen as Killian smirked and rolled his eyes at his brother's dramatics, his body still heavy as he got up from the bed and cracked his knuckles and neck. Killian wasn't ready to get up, but the moment his eyes opened, Althea started racing across his mind. It had gotten to a point where he was turning down sexual favors from the women that would hang out at the MC, something he had never in his life done.

Normally Killian liked to play the field and not get tied down to just one woman, but there was something about Althea that made him want to rethink every choice he had ever made. There were times he wanted to just give up and not ask her out anymore, but each time he saw her, it was as if she had him under some sort of spell. It wasn't just a physical attraction to her; it was everything from the way she talked to how she laughed, and he loved how flawlessly she could tell a joke.

She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman, and yet she wouldn't even have dinner with him. He knew now it was because she was a virgin and was intimidated by him, but he wasn't the type of man who wanted a quick fuck and then leave, he wanted so much more with Althea. He wanted her to claim the title of being his queen and show her off to his friends and MC brothers, but first, she had to accept his invitation to dinner.

"Hey! That's my jacket asshole." Killian hissed at his little brother as he threw on a tight-fitting black shirt with his MC logo on it. Mathias flipped off his older brother before rushing to his bike, Killian pretending to chase after him since knew Mathias didn't want to challenge him. He loved his little brother, he just wished he wasn't so reckless with his life and the women the took to his bed, since he knew one day a woman was going to have him wrapped around her finger.

Killian threw on some ripped jeans and his boots before pulling his hair up and out of his face, not liking how it got in his eyes when he rode. He knew he didn't have any meetings that day, but he also didn't want to spend the entire day at the library, since he didn't want to seem like a stalker, but he had to see Althea, even if it was just for a moment. He threw on his gloves and helmet and headed out towards the city, his heart racing the closer he got to the library.

"Hey, sexy." A voice called to his right as he sat at a stoplight, Killian smiling as he shook his head at the woman's advances. Normally he would return the compliment since with her long blonde hair and fake tits she was his type, but he didn't want to get involved with anyone except the one woman who had kept his attention for nearly 9 months.

"No thanks, honey." He said as he revved his engine before leaving her behind at the light the moment it turned green, his head nearly jerking around as he saw Althea walking down the street away from the coffee shop. He carefully pulled a U-turn before slowly pulling up beside her along the sidewalk.

"Hey—my favorite librarian." He said as her head popped up from her phone, Althea blushing as she smiled sweetly at him.

"My—favorite biker." She said in an awkward yet endearing way as he couldn't help but laugh, Killian, removing his helmet as his hair fell from its holder around his shoulders. "What are you doing up so early? I remember you told me once that you are a night owl."