[Main Profile]

A/N: another story I decided to make and this focus more on waging war in planets and space along with messing with various universes that he travels.

And causing a huge amounts of chaos and crazy adventures across countless worlds that he will travel to.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Name: Lucian Sefar]
[Age: 20||Sex: Male||Race: Progenitor]
[Titles: Azure Seraphim, Architect, Etc.]

Appearance:

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□Powers And Abilities:

Powers And Abilities:

Absolute Dualistic Ruler: The users are a being of great incalculable and unimaginable power, capable of mentally redefining reality, existence, concepts, origin and even nothingness, both rationally (computer-like programming) and irrationally (turning fantasies into reality) to an infinite extent. Capable of transcending everything, the user has transcended limitations, power cannot be limited, blocked or taken away from the user by others regardless of the rules of reasons.

The Rational Side allows users to freely customize any aspect of reality, adjusting them on the fly with extreme precision and control. Users can thus create, erase, and rewrite anything exactly as they see fit. The Irrational Side allows the user to warp reality through desires and ideas, bringing anything into existence and the reverse, or remodeling it regardless of the rules of reason. User can then remake reality to their exact imaginations and whims.

The user transcends their very existence in absolutely anything and everything, including all dimensions, life/
death, beginning/ending, concepts/ideas/principles, creation/destruction, boundaries, context, potential, possibilities/variables, levels of reality, existence/nonexistence, perfection/levels of perfection, embodiments, their personal status, being/non-being, Etc.

An infinite amount of information and data can be stored in the user's essence, that is, in his mind, and the user can also access multiple information infinitely at the same time, like an artificial intelligence or a super computer with unlimited processing. Only one side has dominance at first, but over time and with experience, the user will be able to manipulate everything without limits, combining modes as naturally as breathing, achieving Balance and Infinite Power.

[Meta Time-Space Manipulation], [Etc]
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Love Interest(5): To Be Decided.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: anyways that is all for the bio and also do any of you have a suggestion to which scifi worlds he will travel to? If you do please leave a comment about it and I may choose it to be the next world he may travel in future chapters of the story anyway see you all later and I hope you'll all stay safe at your homes.