"I only offered to help the girl." He sneered, snapping his fingers and summoning his bodyguards. Two of them swiftly came over, grabbing you and Hachi, holding the both of you still.

"Hey, wait I know who these two are!" Hachi stated, "He's Capone Bege, and she's Jewelry Bonney, they're both supernovas!"

"O-Oh," You sighed, stuttering slightly. You didn't really want to run into anyone from the Worst Generation right now or ever for that matter, they only brought trouble with them.

"Listen, if you don't accept my help I'll kill the fishman." Bege threatened, as one of his men pulled out a gun and pressed it against Hachi's head.

You watch the octopus tremble a little as he looked at the weapon pointed at him, "O-Ok fine, j-just please don't kill him." You pleaded as you struggled to try and get out of the man's tight grip on you.

"Hold it, she's taking my help not yours!" Bonney declared as she reached out to try and touch the man only to be stopped by the bodyguards.

"This matter doesn't concern you," Bege dryly spoke before turning his attention toward the pinkette.

The sensation of something tickling your arm made you look down from the two fighting in front of you as you realized there were pieces of straw wrapping themselves around you and the bodyguard. An ear-piercing scream and the warm wet feeling that suddenly splattered onto your back made you tense as the man got strangled and impaled by the strange golden grass. His grip on you was replaced with the straw wrapping itself around your torso and arms as you were gently but swiftly pulled backward.

"Uh, hi there," You greeted when you were brought in front of Hawkins, the man you assumed had rescued you, "you don't happen to know where my friend went, do you? I'm kinda looking for her."

"I do." He responded in a monotone voice, as he started walking in the direction of the ocean where most boats were docked. 

"Wonderful, can you take me to her then?" You asked, trying to wriggle your way out of the straw.

"No." You frowned a bit at his response, he was being just as difficult as the last two, you were wasting time and just needed to free Camie before anything bad happened.

"What, why?" You implored, trying more aggressively to escape the hold the straw had on you, as you kicked and clawed at the golden pieces.

He looked at you with a deadpan expression, "The chances of you dying would go up by 50%."

"That's fine with me, as long as I can get Camie back." He only glanced at you in response, the weird cult-like figures that followed behind made you worried for your life as you were sure they were going to use you as a blood sacrifice for some otherworldly god.

You watched in anticipation as a bubble formed its way around you, and you were teleported into someone's arms. You looked up at your savior, about ready to thank him until you noticed it was yet another pirate.

"What's this blood from," Law quickly asked, harshly staring down at your smaller form.

"Uh, I dunno." You told him, annoyed that you had encountered someone else that was going to keep you from saving Camie. You swiftly knocked yourself out of his grasp, hitting the ground hard as you were about ready to sprint away from the surgeon.

"Ah ah ah," he said, standing over you, "you need help getting your friend back right? I can help you."

"I don't believe you, what's the catch?" You asked as you stood up, dusting yourself off.