𝐕. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

V. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

After Kiki had mentioned Yelena's father the Windsor mother and daughter grabbed their coats and purses and proceeded to leave.

Audrey's mom might have been drunk but everyone knew not to ever mention Yelena's father. It was a very touchy subject that neither Yelena or Natalie ever spoke about and they didn't want too.

The mother and daughter duo was were now outside standing on the sidewalk as they watched the familiar Black SUV arrive in front of them.

Their driver Louis stepped out the driver's seat in his black and white tux coming onto their side and opening the door for them.

Natalie stepped in the truck first and Yelena was about to follow in behind her but someone calling out behind her caused her to pause.

"Hey!" Yelena paused turning around watching as Nicholas came towards her, "I saw what happend in there. You okay?"

"I'm fine." Yelena tells him. "Not me everyone should worry about right now though."

"Well, I was hoping we could finish our conversation from earlier." Nicholas says.

"The one abour your bath with Max? I mean that's not really an conversation I would like to have right now. I kinda just want to go home." Yelena replies.

"Your a lot smarter than that so you now what I really wanna talk about." Nicholas says casuing Yelena to inhale a breath. "I wanna talk about us."

"And what about us?" Yelena asks.

"I feel like we're making progress and I have obviously made it clear that I want you back and I just want to know where you stand with ua." Nicholas explains.

"Just because you want me back doesn't mean I have to want you back." Yelena says.

"So.. you don't want to be back together? I mean I thought we were doing good and.... I mean a year ago you were basically in love with me, so what changed?"

"I did. Are people not allowed to change?"

"I mean you can but did you change or did someone change you? Perhaps Max?"

"Not this again." Yelena let's out an annoyed sigh. "Are we still on the Max train?"

"He has a thing for you. You can't tell me you don't see that?" Nicholas asks.

"Of course I know. Max has a thing for everyone, not nothing big." Yelena says.

"Come on. Your not stupid. You see that Max has something different for you than everyone else, right?"

"I'm not dealing with this." Yelena says as she began to turn around walking to the other side of the car.

She had to time to deal with Nicholas crazy delusional jealous ways and she wasn't about to deal with it.

"Are you fucking him?"

Nicholas knew in his mind he should have kept that question to himself. But he also couldn't stop himself from asking it outloud. But he immediately regretted asking the question as the words slip out his mouth.

Yelena paused in her steps then turning around letting out a chuckle, "Fuck you." Yelena turns around walking towards the other side of the car, where Louis opened the door for her.

She stepped inside the car, Louis closing oil for her after she hopped inside the truck.

"That seem like it didn't go well. Are you okay?" Natalie asks.