Chapter 1: The team

-TOWN WHICH IS NEAR THE ZETRON SCHOOL-
Kida is walking in the town, with a white shirt which has short sleeves, black skirt which went right above her knees with ruffles at the end, and black knee-high combat boots. And blonde hair which flowed to the waiste. 'When am I ever gonna get to this school?' Kida thought to herself as she was finally able to see the school. 'Finally!' She thought as she ran up to the school.

"Hmm?" The principle saw Kida running up to the school and before she entered he got in front of her. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm, Kida. And I need a school to go to." Kida smiled nervously.

"Well, where's your parents." The principle asked as he put his hands in his pants pocket.

"Uhmm..... I don't really have any." Kida said as she rubbed her arm.

"Oh! Sorry to hear! This is odd, but go ahead." The principle said as Kida went through the door. "Wait," he continued. "Who takes care of you?" He asked as Kida turned around.

"I do!" She said as she went into the school.

"She does?! Poor girl." He mumbled.

-Kida's POV-
There was so many people! It was insane, all the lockers were blue, I figured for a magic school it would at least have some color. I walked around aimlessly not knowing what to do. And then I bumped into a boy with bright red short spikey hair with glasses and green eyes, he wore a nice jacket with a black tie and white long-sleeved shirt underneath with black dress pants and shoes. Did I mention we fell? No, ok, we fell.

"Sorry!" The boy said as he stood up and helped me up.

"My fault." I said as I looked at the ground.

"No, I-" a girl interrupted the boy.

"Why are you looking at the ground?" Another red head asked. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a black long-sleeved shirt under it, with black long pants with black tennis shoe. And her red hair went like 3 inches above her waiste.

"Uhm... No reason." I said as sweat glands appeared on my head.

"You look nervous." The red head I bumped into said.

"Akane!" The red haired girl shouted as she hit his arm with her hand.

"She does! And stop hitting me, Airi!" Akane shouted as he pushed her into the lockers.

"Both of you quit!" Another red haired boy glared at, Akane and Airi. He's wearing a greenish blueish plaid shirt with black pants and black boots. His hair was short but flat.

"Oh, shut up, Kazue!" Akane shouted as he grabbed Kazue's shirt and pushed him to the lockers.

"Both of you!" A white haired boy said as he walked to them, his hair went to his neck and it kinda covered his eyes, but he wore a black dress jacket with black dress pants, shoes and a white long-sleeved shirt underneath.

"Sorry, Jace." Akane and Kazue said in unison.

I gasped quietly as no one heard me.

"Airi, what's their problem now?" Jace asked.

"New girl." Airi replied.

"Who are you?" Jace asked as he looked at me with his brown eyes.

"I'm, Kida." I replied nervously.

"I'm Jace." He said as he reached out his hand excepting a hand shake.

"Uhh..." I said because I didn't know what to do.

"You shake it. For greeting." He said.

"I've never done anything like that." I said as I took a small step back.

"Oh. Ok." He said as he puts his hands in his pocket.

"Where's, Arata, Haru, Sayuri, Aoi, Ryo, Mariko and Masaru?" Airi asked as she turned to Jace.

"The twins, Miriko and Masaru, are playing table turner. And, Arata and Haru, I think are in spell class. And, Sayuri, I think is at lunch." Jace replied.

"Well, I guess I'll be going." I said as I walked off only to be pulled back by Akane.

"Hey, before you go, I'm sorry about bumping in to you." Akane smiled and rubbed his hair with his right hand.

"Ok.." I said as I walked off.

"Come on! Jace, she has to join. Another blonde would be amazing!" Akane suggested.

"Her? I don't know. She appears to be strange." Jace said as he turned towards Akane.

"How?" Airi asked.

"Her eyes are white. I've never seen someone's eyes white." Jace replied.

"So. Come on!" Airi and Akane begged.

"Go ahead invite her. Should be interesting." Jace walked away.

"Yay!" Akane said cheerfully.

Seven hours of nothing but class. But it's over so that's great. Since I had no where else to go I just went outside and walked around town.

"Where's the girl? You didn't invite her?" Jace asked Akane.

"I don't know where she went." Akane said as their group walked out of the school.

"Who?" Miriko and Masaru said in unison.

"Kida." Akane smiled. "A blonde." Akane smirked.

"A blonde! Yay!" Sayuri exclaimed.

"Blonde? Nice." Arata chuckled.

"Are we going to the cabin?" Haru asked.

"Yes." Jace replied.

"Kida!" Akane shouted as he saw me.

"Let's go." Jace said unenthusiastically as they walked to me.

"Kida." Akane smiled.

I finally saw the others. Honestly, Jace, Aoi and Akane wore the same thing, just a tad different. But Haru had red hair that went a little past his neck but always wore in a messed up bun-type thing and Aoi had a light but dark blue hair which was long and flat. And Ryo and bright blonde hair that went to mid-back but was in a lower pony-tail. And the two twins both wore a blue shirt, the sleeves went to their elbows and black pants with black boots and red long flat hair. What's with the red hair thing? Seven of them have red hair. And Sayuri had a pink long-sleeved shirt on with a pink fluffy skirt to the knees and blonde hair. And with pink shoes.

"Akane?" I asked as I saw them all.

"Blonde." Miriko and Masaru said in unison.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We only have two blondes, the rest is mainly red headed freaks." Sayuri laughed.

"Are you guys related or something?" I asked.

"Only the twins are related." Aoi replied with a smile.

"Anyway... I--we were wondering if you wanted to join our team?" Akane asked.

"Team?" I asked.

"Yes. We usually stay in the cabin with each other, kinda like brothers and sisters." Akane said.

"Oh." I said quietly.

"Unless you have your own family you'd rather be with then us." Haru said as he stared at me.

"I don't have a family." I replied as I stared at the ground.

"Oh, well maybe joining us will be good for you." Airi suggested.

"Uh... Sure." I said nervously.

"Great! We're going to the cabin now, so come on." Airi said as we walked to the cabin in the woods.