Chapter 12

-After the long tiring mission, well not for me for them, we came back to the village, I took the money that the Hokage gave us then walked straight to the clan's compound, I went too deep into it till I reached the place I used to call home, it's the same place I went to before I saw my brother getting killed, and by who? By an ugly-ass old guy.

I stepped inside the dusty house, looking at the walls, they seemed untouched since then, I was really confused, didn't they die on the day that the Uchiha were slaughtered, I went to the kitchen counter to see a similar message I opened before 'strange enough for me to investigate this' I thought.

I climbed the stairs going to the upper floor, I entered the master bedroom, then reached behind the closet to see a basics steel safe that had a keypad, I destroyed the lock with my chakra easily, then opened it to take all the money that was inside, yes, they did have a lot of money, but they only spent it on themselves, they never really cared about me eating or not, how stingy!

If you're wondering for the reason I took the money now, it's basically that I don't want the village to take it, I'm sure that they stole everything from the other Uchiha houses here, before going inside the house I checked a couple other ones, and they're clearly stolen.

When I finished after about 30 minutes, it took me really long because I was just walking around the area, making sure no one has entered here.

I teleported to my apartment, placed my money in a safe place, then teleported again to the place I believe Naruto is in when I arrived there was the Hokage's grandchild starting a fight with an idiot puppet guy, he turned his attention "hello beautiful, I don't mind going on a date with u but before can u tell-" before he got done, I gave him a glare cautioning him not to put his dirty hand on my shoulder.

"don't you dare touch me, grimy" I saw no point in moving an inch, he was panicked, and he gradually moved back, Naruto and sakura were stunned, they'd never seen me that furious, obviously subsequent to going there and afterward confronting somebody that nauseating I will be angry.

Also, if I didn't tell u guys, I freaking hate this damn village of there's, they're so rude there Kazekage is nasty as fuck...

Flashback:
I was in front of the entrance of the sand village, it was before I met Konan and Pain, I wanted to enter the village peacefully, but I was stopped by 3 guards "hey little one, have you lost your mommy on your way here?" they giggled, how annoying.

"Hey brother don't act like this now, well I'm sure the kazekage will kick her out from the first sight, let's take her to him and he'll deal with her"

"Okay," they continued laughing.

I stayed silent, I didn't even speak a word 'they're really disrespectful, let's hope the Kage will do better'

They held me harshly, dragging me by my sleeve to the office, the temperature here was so high, I was boiling, when I entered, he looked at me irritated, "You see kazekage-sama we found this girl outside wanting to enter without a permission" he glared at me when I entered, he looked at me irritated "what r u doing in my office?"

"What do you want from our village? Don't you know that We made a peace treaty to stop the war with other villages, are you trying to spy on us or what?" "No, I just want-" without me finishing the sentence they kicked me out of the village.

"Brats," I said under my breath.

End of Flashback

Sasuke threw a stone at him, and they all looked at Sasuke who was already standing next to me "Ahhh.... Sasuke-Kun came now, no need to worry" Sakura blushed.