"What, Cheryl?!" Toni snapped, tears in her eyes.

"Don't leave."

"Ya, know. I really don't know why I keep coming back here. You obviously don't want to be with me because of your family's stupid fucking curse, but here you are, in the arms of someone else."

"TT, please listen to me."

"No! You don't get to call me that, anymore! Am I really that fucked up in my head to believe that I could get you back? Fuck this and fuck you, Cheryl Blossom!" Toni yelled, throwing the rose on the ground as she put her helmet on and started her motorcycle. She drove off, leaving a stunned redhead in the driveway.

Toni tried to keep tears out of her eyes, definitely not wanting to wreck. She tried to stay at or below the speed limit. The Serpent immediately regretted what she said to Cheryl. She couldn't think clearly, feeling like she was going insane.

---

Fifteen minutes later, she was parking outside her apartment, mind feeling dead. She had gone too far with her words. Too deep. Her pride had been bent, she no longer stood tall like a Serpent Queen should. Placing her key in the door, she unlocked it, slamming it shut.

"Whoa, T. What's going on?" Fangs asked from the kitchen.

"It doesn't matter. Just leave me alone." She said as she walked into her room, slamming yet another door.

As soon as she was alone in her room, she practically slammed her body against her door and started sobbing again. She didn't even hear the noises of pain that left her body when there was a knock on the door.

"Toni, are you in labor?! Do we need to go to the hospital?!" Fangs yelled from the other side of the door. "Toni? Don't make me bust this door down!"

"No. I'm f-fine." She choked out. "Just ple-please go a-away." Toni heard Fangs sit down on the opposite side of the door, leaving her alone, but also being there for her.

The Serpent Queen continued crying and after a few minutes started pacing her room, rubbing her stomach, taking deep breaths. She had to keep her heart rate down for the baby, and she definitely didn't want to go into labor early.

She really fucked up. She should have never spoken to Cheryl the way did. She went too far, too deep. How would the redhead look at her now? If Toni was ever allowed to see her again. If Toni could be forgiven for her words.

Toni felt like she was going insane, her mind dead. Her pride is bent, she can no longer stand tall. She felt a burning in her chest, wishing she could just take off her head and forget everything that had just happened.

Fuck this day, month, year, life. Toni fucked up. She went too far, too deep. Whatever it took for Cheryl to forgive her, she would do it all. Time and time again. She would do whatever it took, in every lifetime, to be with Cheryl. To earn her trust and make her walls crumble.

Toni was still pacing, running a hand through her braids, thinking about everything. Thinking about Cheryl kissing someone else even after she's told Toni multiple times that they can't be together because of that stupid fucking curse the redhead was so obsessed with.

She thought for sure that Cheryl would run into her arms two months ago when Cheryl had asked her to stay to be painted. Telling the redhead that she thought her family would approve of them being together, just for Cheryl to bring up some story about Sarah Winchester and her own family curse. It was such bullshit.