Study kids!

Despite her usual vibe, Mei was intelligent. She excelled in all her class except science. This lead to her leading the team study group at 4pm on a Sunday in the library.

Nearly everyone was there, even Zhongli and he basically knew everything in the world just to listen to Mei trying to explain how the sentence "She bit into a red apple" implied the female leads death.

She was not doing a good job.

It's not like she wasn't trying it's just that they refused to listen. Mei continued talking knowing that Zhongli was the only person listening to her. Its only after Venti hit Aether on the head with Macbeth and Aether fucking moaned is when she knew she had to stop.

Slamming her book closed, she instantly got up and started to pack her things.

"Ah going so soon?" Zhongli questioned.

She simply nodded and sent a quick smile to Zo who had noticed her leaving, then stormed out the library.

Before she could actually leave, she bumped face first into the chest of a very tall lady.

"Mother fucker!" She thought,

"not me bumping into ppl like I'm in a fucking romance anime."

She looked up ready to apologise but then...

"Look where you're going." A purple haired figure sighed.

The woman had long purple hair in a braid and had a chilling stare.

The girl next to her looked at Mei like she was a piece of dirt. She had short blue hair and stood elegantly, glaring down on Mei.

The fact Mei was around tall women was already enough to frighten her and their stares weren't helping.

She profusely apologised and left the library.

"Hmm" the purple haired girl hummed.

"What is it Baal?" The blue haired girl asked.

"Well I was thinking is that not Scaramouche's little friend I just saw?"

"Um who?"

"My little brother bitch?? How can you forget Eula we've been friends forever!" Baal said, turning around to playfully punch Eula.

"HEY I forgot abt you kid bro mkay." Eula said rolling her eyes.

"It's actually scary how much you look like Scaramouche and Mona but yall ain't even related since you're adopted." Eula signed.

"Besides we all used to call Scara kunikuzushi but I guess he's using his other name here huh." Eula said looking into Baal's eyes.

"Well yeah. Let's go now Yae and Gorou must be waiting for us." Baal said turning to leave. Eula followed her deeper into the library, keeping in mind to ask around to see what Scara was doing these days.

BROKE MILLIONERS

Lumine
hmmm

Lumine changed the chat name to milk

Xiao
Why tho

Lumine
Why not 😇😇

Aether
Just like how my dad went to get the milk  then never came back

xiangling
damn RIP

Aether
stfu ain't u motherless