𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦

Amber took Zo to a small cafe which was tucked away from the rest of the world.

"This is a cat cafe!"exclaimed Amber.

Zo had never been to a cat cafe before, but Amber knew what to do and got them seated and served.

They chatted for a while about all most everything. Amber kept flirting with Zo, yet she managed to change the subject everytime.

"Oh this is my favourite cat!" Amber said pointing to a brown cat with brown eyes.

"His name is Pat

"His name is Pat."

They both fussed over him till his other friends came over and started to play with them. Zo had never been a cat person but Amber was changing that really quickly.

They soon left the establishment to run into Klee who seemed to have just finshed something. Zo didn't know Klee but it seemed Amber did as she ran up to the girl giving her a huge.

"Hi Klee!" She said.

"Hello Klee, Jean talks about you a lot, I'm Zo."

"Nice to meet you Zo."

Klee smiles and beckons them closer whispering in their ears,

"I have a new toy to show you."

"Really lemme see." Amber said clearly in a rush to see it.

Klee chuckles and brings out a Plush shaped as a bunny.

like this ^

"Omg is adorable and perfect!"

"I'm confused what its supposed to do?"

"You'll see." Amber said winking at her making Zo blush.

Amber and Klee start giggling, leaving her very confused. Amber grabbed Zoelle and they both started to run to a desolate junkyard, Klee following behind them.

Once they got there Amber placed the bunny onto a trash can and pushed a button on the side off its head. It started dancing.

"I dont get the point of thi-"

The bunny exploded into a thousand tiny pieces, setting the trash on fire. Amber and Klee highfived each other while Zo was left shocked as she watched the fire progress onto another trash bag. 

Zo looked around, the whole was junkyard on fire. She started laughing.

"I did not expect that." she laughed.

"I didnt think it would do that much damage but I guess it's much more bigger than the other ones so I guess that why." Klee admitted.

The fire started acting up and sparks flew everywhere making very loud noises. Amber made her  way over to Zo ,who was obviously a bit spooked by the noises, and gave her a hug. Zoelle hugged back and all was peaceful until they heard some rustling.

"Come on," Klee hissed beckoning them over to the exit, " We gotta go!"

And so the girls ran all the way to the dorms only for Zhongli and Xiao to see them and give them an lecture.

It's the way I had no motivation to write this chapter. Now I'm gonna write a valentine's special. Also thank you for 100 reads I appreciate it thank you!

491 words