𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐁

Scaramouche was bored out of his mind. It had been a whole two weeks since he had talked to Mei. Actually that wasn't true he had talked to her, but it was always with a group of people, either Hu Tao doing weird shit with her blood or Childe endlessly talking  about Zhongli. The two hadn't talked alone in ages. And he really wanted to be alone with her.

He sighed and threw his phone onto his bed. A couple seconds later the phone rang and Scaramouche pounced onto it. Seeing it was only Childe was the biggest disappointment in his life. He had half the reason to kill him for that but then the doorbell rang.

"Scara you in there?"

Mei.

That sounded a lot like Mei.

In a flash, he was at the door, taking a deep breath in then opening it.

"What do you want now?" he questioned trying to act unbothered, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh don't be like that grumpy." She said pouting a bit.

"Are we going to meet up with someone or?"

"No, no, no silly you've been little down lately so let's hang out alone."

Alone. That one word lit up his day. And so they hung out. Walked around campus smiling and laughing, ate at a cool new cafe down town and just hung out like normal students.

'Yeah like normal students.' Scaramouche thought as his heart rate sped up, watching Mei talking about the prank she was going to pull with Hu Tao.

And the best thing is that they hadn't run into any of those idiots today.

Later, they found themselves in the library. Scaramouche was trying (and failing) to teach Mei physics while trying to finish his English paper.

He was enjoying watching Mei's face light up everything she got a question right, the clock hit 4 o'clock and a long drawn out bell started to ring, everyone groaned. Having such a loud bell in the library was a nuisance but Lisa commissioned the clock and Lisa was defiantly in kahoots with Jean and Jean could be very scary when she wanted to be so they just put up with it.

Mei glanced at the clock then sent an apologetic look towards Scaramouche.

"Ah I gotta go I have Volleyball Practice."

Those words instantly made his heart sink as he watched Mei pack up her stuff and leave. Then she turned around and gave him the most heartwarming smile ever. She was practically beaming.

"See you tomorrow!" She yelled.
Leaving Scaramouche smiling and blushing behind his Theme for English B.

A/N

I know I said no more chapters till July but 8 just finished my math and science tests but I'm feeling good so have the chapter i was saving for the start of summer holidays. There probably won't be any actual long chapters until July though.

Hope all of you are doing well. Bye for now :D

494 words.