𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐙𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 "𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

'Ugh who is that?' She thought getting up from the tub glancing back and the beautiful girl still in there. More moans could be heard from the next room so she assumed someone was having sex. Scanning her eyes across the room she saw vomit beside the toilet and the place looked rather posh but obviously dirty. Where the hell was she?

"Ehehe dont worry Xiao you'll fall for me soon"

" I thought I was your babe Ventiiii" another voice call out.

"No I'm Venti's love isnt that right hun"
Ah Zo recognised that voice as Aether which meant the other person was probably Keaya. They're always joking about being in Venti's harem.

Zo open the bathroom door to face Venti inches away from Xiao's face, Kaeya on the floor like a dead rat and Aether drinking more alcohol.

"Hi guys" Zo muttered as she head to the fridge to get water. "Whose having sex?"

" Umm I think its Child and Zhongli. They went to sleep together yesterday. Hmmmm but now that I think about so did Beidou and Ningguang andddd Jean and Lisa." Venti said now moving away from Xiao and towards Kaeya.

" I saw really pretty girl in bathtub." Zo said changing the subject. She  didnt even have to speak in full sentences for them to understand.

"Ahh dont you remember." said Xiao as he watched Venti help Kaeya up. That's Jean's cousin who transferred here."

"Oh yeah well she's really hot."

"Wait really?" Aether perked up as he head towards the bathroom but Venti tackled him before he could get there.

"Dont betray The Boisᵗᵐ" Venti yelled, " Remember no simping!"

"Yes my brother." Aether replied while saluting sending him venti and kaeya into a fit of giggles.

'stupid whores' Zo thought as she sat on the couch.

"Hey whose this guy" she pointed towards a boy with short blond hair sleeping on the couch with smile on his face.

" I dunno. Midway through the party a bunch of second and first year kids joined us." replied Xiao.

"gather everyone." Zo announced, " we have to find out where we are and what the fuck happened last night."

And so began a series of knocking ( or barging in, in Venti's case) of doors and eventually even single person had gathered in the hall.

Zo looked around the house its was nice of course but we trashed it. Broken lights, vomit, alcohol and more was littered everywhere.

"Now I only have two questions." Zo said looking around at the faces off everyone. Childe and Zhongli guilty cause they had loud sex. Lisa rubbing her foot up and down Jean's thigh making her blush. Confused and hungover second years who she did and didn't know. Obviously hungover Ningguang, Kaeya, Venti, Lumine and unbothered Dilluc and Keqing though if they were told what they did last night night they would be embarrassed," Where the fuck are we and what happened last night?"

OOOOO only the first chapter and I already have nearly all the  characters in one room what's gonna happen next? We will see next time on Keeping up with Alcoholics.