𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

Everybody looks around at each other waiting for somebody to say something. Then someone speaks up.

" I remember throwing up!"

Zo turned to see that it was Chonyun who said that. Xingqiu smacked him on the head mouthing the words "that's not what she meant idiot."

Dilluc decides to say something. " "What time is it? If I remember correctly we were supposed to having a quick drink before going back to the dorms." Well that didn't happen.

"Two thirty four." Barbara
replied. Nearly every one on the room turns pale. They had missed almost half the school day.

" NOOOO " Lumine shouts. " we're fucked." She reaches over and takes a shot banging her head on the table. Venti, Aether and Kaeya start praying over her as Childe gets up and starts moving towards more alcohol. Now everyone panicking some people ( like Xiao) leaving as soon was possible while other start drinking and talking since they have all ready missed their classes. Zoelle feels dizzy and lays on somebodys lap.

" I'm fucked how could I miss half a school day this is my last strike I'm gonna be kicked out. "

" Damn I dont wanna get a strike on my first day."

Zoelle looked up to see the very attractive girl she saw in the bathtub. She giggled and stated moving her fingers through Zoelles blackish white hair.

" Hello my names Amber what yours?"

" Zo"

" What a pretty name."

" Yours is even prettier." Zo stuttered. Amber chuckled looking down at the flustered girl.

" So what are you gonna do Miss Third strike?"

"Umm hope that the school wont kick us out and I remember were I am."

"Well I remember were at a place that the Ed Sheeran guy rented out." Zoelle looked to where Amber was pointing at to see Childe cuddling with Zhongli while the Amber eyed boy rambled about how much presidential work he had missed.

'That makes sense for some reason Childe is bloody rich so of course he rented this place out, Its all coming back to be now.'

" Childe" spoke Zo. The whole room turned to look at her I guess she was their ruler now since she was the least hungover. " You rented this place out."

" I did? I DID?"yells Childe. He looks around, " But this place looks like it cost a fortune!"

"You do have the habit of buying things when your drunk." Beidou added.

" 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔡𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔰𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰?" a new voice spoke.

" Ok who are you? and can someone translate that?" Zo remarked. She remembered this girl but last night she was talking normally and chugging shots.

"That's Fiscal." Xingqiu said, " she has a severe cause of 8th Grader syndrome."

"That's not a real illness!" Barbara hissed onto his ear.

"Whatever." Xingqiu started to exit, Chonyun followed right behind him.

"You." Zo pointed to Bennet, " Translate."

"She says that she remembers that the house we are in is in the east district."

"SHIT!" yells Childe, " I remember we came all the way over here cause Venti, Lumine, Beidou and Keqing are banned from nearby clubs."

"Theres a train coming in 7 minutes that leads straight to the dorms side of the school. The next one comes in an hour."
Nobody cared who said that they knew what they had to do. Every person on the room looked at each other ( except a two girls who were still sleeping they were knock out drunk) and started to bolting outside to the train station grabbing bags, shoes and bottles of drinks.

Amber holds Zo's hand and they both start to run. Amber's pretty fast which is impressive since she's in a dress and heels, while Zo stumbles a bit. Those two minutes of running with Amber were a blessing.

So what if people judge college students which smelled of alcohol and wore very tight (or loose in the boys case) clothing. Amber was so nice she looked back to make sure Zo was okay and her smile was so bright and fun. Amber and Zo made it onto the train first, Lumine came after then Dilluc the Keqing then Ningguang and then Jean. One by one every one made so they were only waiting for Venti, Aether , those two girls that were sleeping and Bennet.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Venti and Aether were dead." Lisa exclaimed. The whole train pod broke into laughter alarming the nearby passengers who were wondering if this was a club or something.

Amber helped Zo wipe off her runny makeup and gave her some gum , which to be honest everyone badly needed it, so she handed out the gum.

They finally made it to the dorms 26 minutes later when Zo finally noticed something.

"Hey didnt Venti day that some first years joined us?"

"Yeah Diona joined us for 30 minutes then found out Dilluc was there and left. Klee hardcore partied but then Jean found out she was there so she left and Qiqi didnt come." Zo looked behind her to see Xiao in all his glory talking. He had obviously showered and eaten.

"Xiao!" exclaimed Zo, " Help me find my room." She threw herself at him which he rejected.

"Wheres Venti and the other one?"

" You mean Venti and Aether? they didn't make it onto the train."

"Tch typical. Anyway all Student council members should meet with Hu Tao she upset you all skipped important meetings."

Zhongli paled and Childe tried to comfort him. He take his job very seriously and felt terrible that he skipped duties.

"Well see you later Bunny girl." Zoelle said turing to Amber. She giggled.

"Bye."

And they all went to their dorms were Zo proceeded to throw up in the toilet. Xiao didn't even care.

OKAY 1006 WORDS PEOPLE. also not everyone was there like signora, surcose and albedo weren't there. Here I was saying it wasnt a reader oc of yet I'm shipping Zoelle with Amber.

AMBER SUPREMACY.