𝕋ℍℝ𝕀𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

Are you ready? Jungkook says while holding my hand tightly

"I'm ready.

The club is closed, and silence fills my surroundings.

We both walk hand in hand while the bouncers let us in the front entrance. We both walk straight ahead and then Jungkook stops suddenly. I turn to face him with a confused look.

"Alina", Namjoon's office is up the stairs, you go alone now and I promise you that he won't touch you or hurt you. You find out why.

I nod and kiss him. I'll be right here waiting for you.

I walk up the stairs, what's happening, I feel strange. I feel warm and safe.
I open the door, Namjoon's head down, writing in a book of some kind. He looks up at me and he smiles. I don't feel that I'm in danger, I should fucking hate him, He killed my father and this is the first time I have been in his presence. I can't explain it.

"Alina, omg. You're here". You just how I remember you.

I'm taken aback by a sudden feeling of love toward me. Not a lover feeling, not a sexual feeling. A family feeling. The feeling of belonging.

"My sister, you standing in front of me". He was about to hug me but I stepped back.

"SISTER, what! Namjoon what's going on? You are not my brother, you're the vampire who killed my father.

I think I should start from the beginning, please sit down, we have a lot to talk about. Don't worry I won't hurt you. You're my family. I will get to the point because I can see your confusion. Your father raped my mother, Alina, the story is that he had this obsession with her and had been tracking her for a week until he got her in the street. 

"No, no you're wrong". He would never do that. I know he is not capable of that. He didn't believe in that.

You didn't know your true father, what he was capable of. He was a monster, that bullshits about vampires living in peace with humans. He was a hypocrite, he lived a lie. 

My mother still carried me even though she knew that she sacrificed her life, for me. When I saw him, still living his perfect life, nice little family, having you in his life forgetting he had a son as well. left me and I do not understand what is happening to me. people were afraid of me as soon as they saw me.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, and what was moving was tears falling down my face. I saw pain, I heard the pain in his voice.

"Alina, please, believe me", I don't want to hurt you, you are the only family I have. I want you by my side.

Namjoon, I do believe you, I do but... I don't believe what you're doing. I can't be by your side and think it's right.  I want vampires and humans to live together and I don't believe in killing.

I'm sorry Namjoon, but I can't.

"Alina, please".

I'm sorry. I can't ask you to change, you need to change for yourself. There is no point if you don't believe that you need to change your ways.

I saw his face turn into sadness.

I thought I would come here and take revenge on you and it would make me feel better but it won't. It will turn me into a monster, and that's not what I want to be. I want a life away from that. I want to have a happy life, with Jungkook. All my life I have been searching for where I belong and where I have come from.

I now know where I belong. I have found it.

I belong with Jungkook, deep down I came looking for him. My mother asked if I needed to find out where I came from to find Jungkook. When he gives me my memories back,  I have found him, he is my family. My soulmate.

"Alina... I..."

"Listen Namjoon. I take his hands.

You're my blood brother, you will always be my brother. We are connected by that but I never want that to change because our lives are so different. I don't want to live your life. I want my own. I know you know how to break the connection, between us. Please Namjoon, let me go...

He goes into his desk drawer, he pulls out a blue box. inside the box was an old book.

I need your hand and put your hand over it.

He takes a knife and cuts me and lets my blood flow onto it.  He says this sentence in Latin.

We are no longer connected, our bloodline is divided. the spell is over.

Thank you Namjoon, thank you.

"Alina, please be safe", I did the spell to protect you from harm. I will be here always. I'm sorry for what I did. What actions I did do to find you but I don't regret killing that monster. I know I might not ever have that bond with you but I am hoping one day, you are I will be close.

I nod, walk towards his door, and I turn my head to the side.

I know I understand what you did, but revenge is never the answer, it doesn't bring them back, I have realized that killing you won't bring my father back. it will turn me into a monster that I never want to be. I will have the memories of my father and who he was to me, that's what I will hold. Revenge just puts hate inside you.

but Namjoon I will do what I said. I will make a stop to every vampire who will hurt and kill humans even on your orders. I will protect them, that's what I want and believe. If you try and stop me, I won't hesitate to kill you.

I understand Alina, be safe.

Goodbye, Namjoon.

I walk down the stairs and see Jungkook sitting there and I just smile.
My life right there, looking right at me. My world and we are going to live it together. I'm at peace with my past, my future is more important.
I'm ready to give in to my vampire self, all of me, to be a full vampire. I was so afraid to let that take over me,  but now I want to embrace it.

Are you ready to go, baby?

"Yes, let's get out here", you got something to do for me and I'm not taking a no for an answer.

"Why, what is it?" if it is to make love to you, you know I won't say no.

"Jungkook," no it's not. you are such a perv, you have sex on the brain.

You are going to turn me into a full vampire.

One more chapter to go.
I think. 🤔

🌹tashajinxjhope