𝕆ℕ𝔼

<<<<<×>>>>>

<<<<<×>>>>>

Alina, Alina are you ready to go? I don't want you driving in the dark for too long.

"I'm coming," I say. I'll be 5 minutes, Just packing a few more items. I don't want to forget anything.

I going to miss this place, this is my comfort zone. My safe place. I know I came here for a reason but I don't know that reason just yet. I'm packing up all my belongings for a long trip to Seoul to find myself, to find out who I am. All I know is what my adopted mother told me, that I'm half-vampire and my real family is in Seoul somewhere.

Being half-vampire... Well, it's difficult. it has its downsides and its upsides. I have never come upon of my kind before.  I have felt like an outcast since I can remember, my mother took me in at the age of 25, I had no memory of my past and I came to her in the arms of a young man, around the same age as me.  All I remember is that when I opened my eyes and saw her for the first time, I knew I was safe and there was a reason why I came to her. To protect me until the day came. My mother did a fantastic job raising me. It must not have been easy on her. Knowing I'm a vampire has opened up a different world to her. The unknown world opened her mind and she was never scared or ran away from that.

Now that I'm 26 years old. "My human age will be". Even though I'm a half-vampire, I still don't age.  I am ready and willing to find where I have come from and to find the young man who brought me here.

I want to belong somewhere. I need to do this for myself to feel complete. To have a reason for living this life. This mortal life that I'm walking through this open world.

I have special abilities, I can read the minds of humans and control them. I only use my powers if I have to. I walk downstairs and walk to the living room when my mother is sitting in her armchair, her head down looking at a photo of me and her. She hears me walking in and lifts her head. I see tears running down her face. Then a smile appears on her face. I sit down next to her and take her hands into mine.

"Alina, this is a huge step for you, I know you wanna find where you belong but I'm concerned. I'm scared that I will never see you again and something bad going to happen. I wish you could stay here.

''I know mother'' but I need to do this. nothing going to happen, I'm strong and that's because of you. You have taught me that. I will come and see you again. I promise.

I'm going to miss you, Alina, "please be careful and I love you.

I will, I promise and I love you so much.

I pick up my bags and I start walking to my car.
I give my mother a wave, and then I see her crying again and I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. I tighten my embrace and say.

"I will miss you too" 

I turn away and get into my car.

I also being a half-vampire can walk in daylight. This also puts me in danger with other vampires, who crave to have that chance to look and feel human again.

Nightlife in Seoul is where they roam, that's where I have to go. I need to be strong.

I'll be driving for a long 6 straight hours.

I can live off both human food and blood. My adopted mother supplied me with blood and she packed enough for me to get by while I was gone.

I have drunk from humans before, I always feel guilty afterward.

When I drink from a human, it's like this huge power going through my veins, it's like I'm high on life. nothing beats that feeling.

The only time I use my mind control is when I drink from them, getting them to forget. My thirst for human blood is strong, it's like my vampire side is trying to take over my human side. Through the years I have been fighting it. This is why I have to find my real family, to help me with this craving.

To help me to control my vampire side.

My mother told me to ask this Trueblood vampire, she said he had answers to what I was looking for.

I don't know him or who he looks like, all I know is that...

His name is

Jeon Jungkook.

Thank you all for reading
🌷Tashajinxjhope

Thank you all for reading🌷Tashajinxjhope