𝕋𝔼ℕ

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓳𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓳𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Guards! Bring me Kim Taehyung.

"Right away sir.

I am waiting for Taehyung as I need more information about our lovely Alina.

"You called my king.

I'm getting impatient Taehyung, why have I not had any news about Alina?
I need you to go and bring her to me, NOW.

What about Jungkook king, he won't let her come willingly. He will protect her till the ends of the earth.

Then he must join us too, I don't want any problems that can and will be resolved without violence even if I enjoy some bloodshed.

Yes, sir, I will go and tell them the news.

~🥀~

I'm at work doing the night shift, I have an hour to go until I finish. It's been a slow night. Most of the night I have just been cleaning a few tables and glasses.
Cindy taps me on the shoulder which surprises me.

"Ow, sorry Alina if I scared you. I came over to tell you that you have someone asking for you at the booth. I clean up the rest of the glasses.

I walk to the booth and I see Taehyung sitting there, he is so intense I can feel it. The power in him makes me sick. He doesn't deserve to live.

My fangs release in anger.

Good to see you again Alina, please sit, we need to have a conversation and please put your fangs away, there is no need.

I sit at the other end of the table, my rage filling up, my fists turning white. I just want to rip his throat out.

"Relax Alina, I'm ordered not to harm you. But if you try to come at me, I will not hold back.

Ha, you can try you, bastard. A thing like you doesn't deserve to live. Working with a monster.

"Sassy one ain't you miss Alina, I can see your father in you.

Don't you dare talk about my fucking father, you have no right to have him leave your worthless mouth.

I'm here to ask you and Jungkook to meet King Namjoon, he is an impatient man and he wants that conversation.

He stands up and puts his jacket on.

Tomorrow night Alina, at the club drink desire. You know the place.
Tell Jungkook and promise me that he will not cause a scene, there is no need for him to. If he does, he will die.

Don't you fucking dare touch him and I can't promise that, I don't control Jungkook.

He just walks away, I'm left with uncertainty about what the night is going to be like.

On phone

Hey baby, I miss you.

I miss you too, jungkook come to the house I have some news. It's about namjoon.

Oh, okay. I'm on my way. I love you.

I love you too.

I was in the kitchen making some pasta when I heard my front door open. Jungkook walks in. I smile and he wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses my neck.

"what's the new baby?

Let's sit down on the sofa.

We walk hand in hand, I'm nervous to tell him. I know he will be upset knowing he wasn't there to keep me safe.

"Jungkook, Kim Taehyung came to see me at work.

WHAT! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?

No, no jungkook, I'm okay I promise he just came to talk.

I tell Jungkook what happened, I know he is enraged. I knew deep down this day would come, to come face to face with my father's killer. I want my revenge, I want to look into his eyes while I kill him. To give him pain, the pain I have been going through.
For my father.

Well, longs were together. I can protect you at all costs. We will confront him, revenge for your father.

We can beat that fucker Jungkook. We won't let him pull us apart.

He will never do that to us, we are strong. Let's do it, together. That's what your father would have wanted us to do. I believe that he will be by our side.

Sorry, it's not a long chapter, please still enjoy 💜
🌹tashajinxjhope