•LXV -Madame Lestrange•

"ARE YOU sure this is hers?"

Y/N nodded at Hermione, who held up a piece of Bellatrix's hair in her hands which got caught up on her clothes when the mad woman was- she doesn't even want to think about it- torturing her. The three already told Y/N the plan. They sneak into Gringotts, destroy the said Horcrux that was in there, leave in one piece, and- well, that was all they said honestly, "I mean, I sure hope so. Worst case scenrio is that's actually my dad's dog hair and that you possibly turn into a dog- or him. I don't know."

Hermione let out a small sigh, and put the hair in her left over Polyjuice potion. Y/N waited in anticipation as she drank the potion down with a wince, the bad taste of it hitting her throat and down her stomach.

Slowly but surely, Hermione started to turn into someone else- Bellatrix Lestrange.

It was actually Y/N who was supposed to turn, but Hermione insisted that she was not yet well, and that she's done more than enough thhe save everyone's arses.

Y/N felt bad for basically using Hermione as a bait, but she knew that the girl was right. Besides, even just breathing endangers their lives.

Hermione, now fully transformed into Bellatrix, looked at Y/N, "Well?"

A shiver ran down Y/N's spine. She never wanted to see this mad woman again, but she had to remind herself that the woman in front of her was not Bellatrix, but her friend Hermione.

"I'll leave you to change," Y/N nodded with a small smile, and leaving the room.

She walked out of the house (But not before saying goodbye to Fluer and Bill for their wonderful hospitality for the second time), and walked up the hill, meeting the two boys, and Griphook

Y/N pulled on her hoodie's sleeves, making sure to hide her hideous scar, not wanting to remember it any longer. But it seemed like it was hard to not think about it, seeiing as it was engraved on her. It was a permanent scar she'll never be able to bury deep down.

"Is Hermione ready?" asked Ron, his hair quite lon. He was dressed as one of Bellatrix's goons- or at least he looks like one.

The girl hugged herself, the wind by the beach cold, "She'll come up in  bit."

No even five minutes later, Hermione walked up the hill, all dressed up as Bellatrix, looking like her very much.

"How do I look?" she asked

Ron was the one to answer, "Hideous."

"That's one word for it," Y/N let out a small laugh.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, alright, Griphook?" Harry told the goblin who held the sword of Gryffindor tightly in his hands.

Hermione opene her purse, the goblin slipping the sword inside with a frown.

The four of them made a circle, one by one, they put their hand out, holding one another.

Y/N looked at her friends, giving a tight smile, "We'll make it out," she says, trying to cheer everyone out, but even she thought that her words were hard to believe.

Harry looked at the goblin, "We're relying on you, Griphook," he said, "If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword's yours."

Griphook gave Harry one last look and raised his hand, touching theirs.

The next thing they knew, they were apparated in Diagon Alley- or was it Knockturn Alley? It was too dark for Y/N to identify.

Hermione walked up a flight of stairs, in front of her was Gringotts alreadyy, but her friends still hid in case there were people.