1.Afros

Ana
I hadn't seen him since elementary school. It was so strange to see him so tall and....big. Maybe it was just our height difference. I was a mere 4'11, he looked about 6'1. I'd never met a Dominican guy with such gorgeous hair, thick golden coils that used to be a dry frizzy blonde afro. I saw him from afar, I don't think he sees me, but it's better that way, he was in the same dorm hall as my ex boyfriend.
Julio
Are my eyes bugging out or is that Ana...My heart stopped at the possibility. We were best friends in elementary school, she was the prettiest girl in the whole school, to me at least. She had these brown glasses that matched her thick brown ponytail. She was short and chubby, I remember I really liked that feeling of hugging her and holding her little hand. She had an afro now, and her skin was a bit darker but I could never forget those eyes and those luscious pink lips. I had a crush on her for years but I think I scared her away.  We ended up in different schools and lost communication,until now.
Ana
I'm not sure if he's looking at me or at the blonde behind me. Maybe that's his type now skinny,tall,blonde and doesn't have four eyes. Obviously I'm quite the curvy girl, triple D's shoved in a bra thats definitely not my size because no store ever has my fucking size. And jeans that barely fit my thighs and calves. I have chubby arms and a roll or two but I know I'm still a 10/10. I've never had trouble getting any guy I wanted. I guess it's the confidence, Julio really helped me with that.He always used to tell me how pretty I was and that I gave the best hugs, which I guess was the equivalent of a kiss when your 9. FUCK he's walking over here, is he looking at me or her....me or her...ok I think he's walking towards her.
Julio
My heart was punching my ribcage as I mustered the courage to walk up to her. Why is she looking away? I hope the blonde behind her isn't a friend of hers, she's in my english class. What if she doesn't remember or recognize me? This was a really bad idea but I'm already here. I got a lump in my throat and my voice cracked as I said "Ana?" I could feel the heat coming off her face and see her face go red even through her dark complexion.
Ana
I know I'm damn near blind but I'm not deaf. Nobody's called me Ana in years. I go by Anabelle or Belle now. "Julio?" We both just stood there with stupid grins on our faces from ear to ear. It felt like it was just us two in this entire cafeteria. We just looked at each other for a moment...in amazement. He looked so...fucking...good. I wonder what he thought of my afro...Who gives a fuck what he thinks, I've decided to embrace EVERY part of myself. No more hiding from the sun or relaxing and burning my afro into a sheet of paper. "Oh my god your hair! It really suits you." This boy reached for my damn afro! Who told this boy it was ok to touch a black woman's hair?? I heard a giggle as I slapped his hand away. "Sorry I forgot you never liked people touching your hair..." I raised an eyebrow at him as he smiled nervously. "A high five is fine." I said. "I can't get a hug?! C'mon, you always gave the best hugs. But only if you want to." he opened his arms and leaned in for a hug, he smelled amazing! His scent and warmth made my nipples hard and gave me goosebumps all over my body. My face was right below his chest, with our height difference a hug probably looked so weird to other people. The blonde looked at Julio up and down and then walked away, weirdo. His arms felt so...secure. I could feel his abs through his sweatshirt and the curve of his lower back. Oh my god Anabelle, get it the fuck together he's an old friend, remember how fun it was to have FRIENDS, you loser.
Julio
The view of her head on my chest really showed how short she was in comparison to me. She had always been short and chubby, her arms and thighs triggered my third leg and I found myself leaning my hips away from her. UGH I felt like such a creep! Her soft warmth felt so good and she smelled like... I don't know how to describe it kind of like chocolate but also kind of like vanilla. Here I was standing in the middle of a cafeteria with my dick rock hard over a girl who used to be my best friend...I already know I'm going to fuck this up. "Excuse me.".... " Yo, excuse me." I look up and see a guy from my dorm hall, " Oh hey Chris, sorry didn't see you there..." I said trying to activate my lowest possible octave. "Yea, I can see why. You guys know each other?" Chris said looking flustered.
Ana
The nerve! This son of a bitch has the audacity to forget my birthday, cheat on me and stick his nose in my business. I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes into another fucking dimension. "We were friends in elementary school." I looked at him right in his eyes and kept my arm around Julio's back. "Cool. See y'all around then." Chris walked away looking pissed.