Old Adventures: Breakfasts and Accusations

Începe de la început

"Me? A psycho?! I'm not the one who took on a pirate captain at the age of 10, if anyone's crazy here, it's you!"

The three men watched the duo argue, this was certainly uncommon... Ace was arguing with a woman but that was not what was strange, it was the fact that he was arguing yet he had the brightest grin on his face.

This was a common occurrence for the Dadan Family duo as they continued to playfully argue.

"You fought Bluejam too!" Ace defended his case.

"I went back when Dadan came, so it doesn't count!" Irin argued, "Besides you and Luffy always did the craziest shit!"

"Half of them were your idea! Like that time when we decided to fight a tiger to see who becomes the captain! That was all your idea!" Ace huffed, "And that time when you thought it was a good idea to carry Luffy on your shoulders when we swam near the waterfall!"

"What?! How does that count as being crazy?" Irin questioned waving her arms around with her towel swinging in the air.

Izou sweatdropped at the two's arguments, 'I think both of you are pretty crazy... What kind of children did those kinds of things?' he thought, scratching his cheek as he smiled awkwardly at the duo.

The two continued to argue until they reached the main deck and even then they continued to argue until Whitebeard laughed at their antics. They froze when they heard the familiar, strange and slightly concerning laughter.

Irin immediately saluted and greeted Whitebeard, "Good morning- Eh? Why am I saluting?" she muttered to herself.

The Strongest Man in the World only laughed at her strange habits, "Gurarara! Too used to the Navy's methods eh? You bunch are late for breakfast! Gurarara!"

Marco laughed, "Blame it on Ace-yoi! He had too much fun with his wife last night," he smirked.

Everyone, besides Thatch, Marco and Izou, had their eyes widened in shock. Well, some already suspected that the two had done the no no but most of the Whitebeard Pirates had no clue about their sexual activities.

Irin and Ace raised a brow at everyone's stare, "What did I do? If anyone's at fault it's Irin's," Ace pointed his finger at her both figuratively and literally, "I couldn't sleep last night because of her!"

Everyone gasped at Ace's information, some might say that he had just given out too much information. Nobody gasped as hard as Irin though, "Me?! It's my fault?! What did I even do?!"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you literally stuck to me like a bear and didn't allow me to sleep? You move a lot in bed!"

"I move a lot in bed? Don't make me laugh, have you forgotten what happened this morning?! I couldn't even move because you were holding onto me! I wonder how that happened, hmm?" She glared at him, raising a brow.

"Oi oi! That's too much information-yoi! Keep those nasty things y'all do in bed in your bedroom-yoi!" Marco exclaimed as he cringed a little at their conversation, "I mean I wouldn't mind listening about it-yoi, but not in front of everyone."

This time it was the Dadan Family duo who raised their brows, "Hugging is nasty?" Irin looked at Ace.

"It is if it's from you," Ace replied nonchalantly, smirking at his attempt at teasing the girl.

"Hey!" 

Marco cocked a brow, "I'm not talking about hugging-yoi, I'm sure the two of you did much more than just hug each other," he chuckled at their antics.

Ace put his hand on his chin and looked up as if he was in deep thought, "I guess you're right," he nodded with his eyes closed as he thought about how he felt sick from Irin's girl cooties.