War day 1: Let's play with some more heroes, shall we!!!

Start from the beginning

It didn't take long for me to find the other 5 and all I did was get into the middle of the street behind them and look at them.

Me: Looking for me?!

The moment I said that, they all turned around. I couldn't help but take out my gun and fire at the first person that wanted to attack me. Because of our first meeting and the announcement, I had enough time to analyze and also have a look at their fighting stance and technique even if it was for short. This also meant that I had an idea what each person's quirk was and the most dangerous right now were the horns of a girl. I didn't wanted to get hit by them and so I shot her and eliminated the girl.

Nezu: Pony Tsunotori was killed.

Once I heard Nezu's voice I knew that there were drones around me.

Shit!

I forgot about them!

The drones began coming closer and I took the advantage and shot a drone down. I was careful as only to shot the plastic around the motor so that it began crash-landing. However once he was close to some heroes I fired at the battery of that thing and it exploded.

Good thing these heroes are idiots!

I mean who is running at a villain that has literally a gun in his hand?

Too bad that the drone was flying close by too...

What a good coincidence if it was one.

Ohh Nezu did you really not think that I could make the drone crash-land in a direction I wanted it to fly while coming down?

Did you even think about it exploding?

A rat god my ass!

I am sure you are enjoying this shit and the day isn't even completely over yet.

Nezu: Jurota Shishida was killed.

Why not play a quick game of cat and mouse with the rest?

There was still around 3 hours until 9 left and all the heroes where still searching for us. I knew that they have started to be sloppier since they all locked tired and exhausted after what happened. However villains never rest or so it seems at least.

Me: Oh heroes~, come and get me!

Once I said that, I turned around and began speed running away. Right before I however turned around I began shooting all the drones down.

While I was running, I could see some blue flames that began licking on a building a little bit more down the road and to the right.

Nezu: Kojiro Bondo and Juzo Honenuki were killed.

Ohh looks like you also had to force them to go after you by killing someone.

After that it didn't take us long to meet up in the middle. Once I saw the drones following and they were in my shooting range, I immediately took them down. I knew that this was not helping us to not get found but that was never my intention. I wanted to buy us some time. With no footage of what was going on the pros needed to be careful and observe us first.

Me: You ready?

Dabi: I was born ready!

Me: Go!

Once we meet in the middle we only stopped for a while before running at the other person's enemy. I ran past Dabi and took my guns out. They immediately went into a fighting stance but it was too late for them. Peng, peng, peng and they all went down. I didn't gave them enough time to even power up their quirks or activate them. They were simply spoken to slow.

Me: Way too slow! I would have killed you all if these were real!

Once I shot everyone down, I went over to the unconscious guys and began dragging them over to Dabi. While I did that I saw Dabi throwing some fire balls at them and burning them. Their screams echoed through the whole place. Not soon after they all fell unconscious.

Me: Good job!

Dabs: Likewise!

Now that everything was prepared, all we had to do was wait.

All the heroes where laying one after another. Dabi also made a fire circle around him and the "dead" bodies. I on the other hand went into a building and had my guns prepared and was standing in the shadows and was ready to fire my gun if something was about to go wrong.

 I on the other hand went into a building and had my guns prepared and was standing in the shadows and was ready to fire my gun if something was about to go wrong